Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Ellerbe claims an article on BoxingScene is what made the fight a Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because some folk on Canelo's side said they could do a CW in some media article, doesn't mean you have to do it, and likely I bet, insist on it in the negotiations.

I don't believe much from team Floyd. Always twist things, and often do what they've just criticised another boxer or team for, but excuse themselves.

That said you can't trust GBP much more. A bit but not much.

Comment

Canelo crying

Canelo could have just shut the F up and fought around his normal weight class of 172 instead of crying about wanting floyd all the time.....Pretty sure Floyd stays around his weight !

So if he has to come down, it's his problem - may not have wanted to, but in reality he asked for it !

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        LOL Mayweathers getting exposed, Floyds huge nostril towel holder is trying to justify the catchweight looking like some real snakes just because the manager said they would be willing to fight Floyd at a catchweight, it just goes to show Floyd wanted to take advantage, now they blaming and article put out on Boxingscene for the catchweight. Horrible try at justifying the catchweight after being so against it even saying he refused to fight cotto at a catchweight even if it was offered because unlike Pacman he wants cotto healthy, pretty much show he wanted Canelo drained here.

Floyd will beat Canelo at 152, and it will be EASY. Floyd would beat Canelo at 168! AND IT WOULD BE EASY!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          I don't get it, what do you mean by that?
          Hate, hater, haterz etc. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I'm wondering if boxing has ever had such a greasy, slimy bunch of lying toerags as the Mayweather team. They shame the sport on an almost daily basis.
            Don't forget Drug cheats on one team. You never see a flowmo say F those cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Canelo: Catch-Weight Wasn't Me, Don't Want it at 152 - Boxing News

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ca...-it-152--66991

Floyd's entire camp is filled with nothing but liars
              Uhh---no. Looky looky right here, check mate!

Originally posted by HISTORY
              "It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather]."
              http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alva...ther-jr--46563

This is the exact mistake Dawson made with Ward. Its his own dam fault he had to open his dumbazz mouf.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                So what? Hypocrisy is incredibly evident in all areas of boxing. It just gets highlighted to a gross extent when it's Floyd. Honestly couldn't care less about what weight it's at.

Nobody put a gun to Canelo's head (at least I don't think so) to force the fight. He could have just said he wanted it at 154. Does anybody really think Floyd would pass up $40m for 2 measly pounds?
                No, its because Floyd and his minions are the biggest hypocrite haters, victim playing, disrespectful, racially biased clowns in all of boxing, and they are delusional claiming they are real boxing fans, and everyone else besides them is a hater.

Also you justify Floyds hypocrisy yet if that were Pacman you wouldn't be defending it.
                Last edited by hectari; 08-30-2013, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Don't forget Drug cheats on one team. You never see a flowmo say F those cheats.
                  Including the boss himself...3 failed tests! Its a cultural thing over at TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I don't think Floyd asked for a CW, but I do think as Ellerbe said, they took advantage of the situation that Canelo's team put him in by suggesting it.

Team Alvarez shouldn't have open their mouths and invite the opportunity, now we'll never know if Floyd would've asked for the CW, because Team Alvarez opened their yaps about the CW.
                    Has nothing to do with who asked for it, it has to do with Floyd accepting it in the first place, he said he refused to fight Cotto at a catchweight or Oscar because he wanted them healthy and that Cotto was drained and undefeated because he fought a cheat in margarito and was weaken by Pacman at catchweight, he kept going on and on and on as well as his fans for yearss calling Pacman catchweight king. yet Floyd is not even getting scolded for fighting JMM at catchweight first and than missing weight. yet somehow pacman was the catchweight king and the bad guy.

Its why the flowmos are the worst fanbase in boxing, they lack logic, at least with pactars you just get guys you know are fanatical but don't go around claiming they are scientists of the sport.

Comment

LOL Mayweathers getting exposed, Floyds huge nostril towel holder is trying to justify the catchweight looking like some real snakes just because the manager said they would be willing to fight Floyd at a catchweight, it just goes to show Floyd wanted to take advantage, now they blaming and article put out on Boxingscene for the catchweight. Horrible try at justifying the catchweight after being so against it even saying he refused to fight cotto at a catchweight even if it was offered because unlike Pacman he wants cotto healthy, pretty much show he wanted Canelo drained here.

The money team really knows how to contradict themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X