Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Stevens Deal Reached For November 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevens is too green. His team are dumb for even mentioning Golo. Now they're gonna end his career before it even takes off :\

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Lmao wtf?? Is this becoming eh greatest year in boxing or what?? I might end up in NY for this ****...
      Save your money and stay at home for this. Unless Stevenson lands a lucky shot, GGG winds by brutal knockout within 8 rounds. I don't dislike Stevenson, I just don't think he has the talent to keep GGG off of him and land his big power shots often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingKnowItAll View Post
        Save your money and stay at home for this. Unless Stevenson lands a lucky shot, GGG winds by brutal knockout within 8 rounds. I don't dislike Stevenson, I just don't think he has the talent to keep GGG off of him and land his big power shots often enough.
        LOL you dont even know who hes boxing. Stevenson would Good Girl Golovkin 1 punch, Hes fighting Stevens not Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
          LOL you dont even know who hes boxing. Stevenson would Good Girl Golovkin 1 punch, Hes fighting Stevens not Steverson.
          Stevenson would get Good Boy'd too.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            What, because I don't believe he deserves 300k? I still don't believe he deserves anything near that
            He doesn't, I don't know why HBO and K2 would pay more than 300k for a giant vagina, but they throw money at anything.
            No because you didn't think that he would take the fight. Stop making up, and rolling around in your lies. You said that he wouldn't take the fight. Eat crow, and wipe the egg off of your face.

Comment

woah.

punchers.

golovkin in four.

Comment

Curtis signed his death certificate...hope I'm wrong but I doubt it

I respect Curtis for fighting the best though regardless of the outcome regardless however anyone feels about him...

Comment

You guys went from doubt to predictions quick as hell, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    No because you didn't think that he would take the fight. Stop making up, and rolling around in your lies. You said that he wouldn't take the fight. Eat crow, and wipe the egg off of your face.
                    Yea, said he wouldn't take the fight for 300k
                    Did he take it for 300k or did he take it for more?

It says right there in my sig, 300k.
                    Still a punk for thinking he deserves more.
                    But hey, he took the fight and now I gotta start putting this guy in my prayers

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Yea, said he wouldn't take the fight for 300k
                      Did he take it for 300k or did he take it for more?

It says right there in my sig, 300k.
                      Still a punk for thinking he deserves more.
                      But hey, he took the fight and now I gotta start putting this guy in my prayers
                      You said that he wouldn't take the fight period. You wrote about 200 posts saying he wouldn't either. Just admit that you weren't patient enough to wait, and all is forgiven. You aren't the only one, just the biggest one.

Comment

Working...
                      X