Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Stevens Deal Reached For November 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a completely uselss and pointless fight. Don't see why GGG couldn't have waited a couple hours to see who wins Geale-Barker and fight the winner. GGG is very good. But its time for him to step up and fight some legitimate contenders to justify some of this hype.

Comment

This a Hagler-Caveman Lee level mismatch.

Comment

i kept saying it will still get done, no way stevens would talk **** then not fight him. but pretty easy fight for G

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          This is a completely uselss and pointless fight. Don't see why GGG couldn't have waited a couple hours to see who wins Geale-Barker and fight the winner. GGG is very good. But its time for him to step up and fight some legitimate contenders to justify some of this hype.
          Because it doesn't seem to matter.
          Hearn said he'd let Barker take the belt back for a fight and Shaw already said they're not looking at Golovkin right now.
          They'd want to defend against the mando Sturm and unification only takes priority if the camps want to

Comment

I thought that Stevens wasn't going to take the fight? What do you have to say now?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              I thought that Stevens wasn't going to take the fight? What do you have to say now?
              Good for him for making more money, now I have him in my prayers

Comment

Neither showed any intention of fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Good for him for making more money, now I have him in my prayers
                  You were the biggest hypocrite. Go fix your sig. Next time wait for the negotiations to get done hypocrite.

Comment

I know what your saying but I'm happy he's going to take stevens out first.
                    Don't worry I don't think GGG is interested in avoiding anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      You were the biggest hypocrite. Go fix your sig. Next time wait for the negotiations to get done hypocrite.
                      What, because I don't believe he deserves 300k? I still don't believe he deserves anything near that
                      He doesn't, I don't know why HBO and K2 would pay more than 300k for a giant vagina, but they throw money at anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X