No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Stevens Deal Reached For November 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Maybe less, Golovkin almost had Macklin out in the first round.
    depends on open Stevens is. I have a feeling he'll feel the power, shell up and look to land the counter left hook. If ggg gets him on the ropes.... He's done

Comment

• This fight will be over very early in the first few rounds if that. Just another notch win in Golovkin's belt on his way to the top. Bring on the Elite Fighters Please!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        You can't blame them when they were saying 300k was not gonna do it. When a guy in his position is that loud in his callouts, he takes 150k when offered
        Hey, I'm not exactly pro Stevens, but I can't hate on a guy getting what he thinks he's worth in this most dangerous of sports. I'm not getting in a ring anytime soon so can't say who should get what. I just like to watch fights and we're getting one. One that some were hasty in dismissing as seems to be the case around here.

Comment

• GGG stops him in the middle rounds. WAR GGG!!

Comment

• GGG will probably win this in 5 or 6. What happened to all the Stevens is ducking posts?

Comment

• Stevens really only has a puncher's chance here.

Comment

• Didn't you know, he's not ducking now cause he went from a being a ducker into a bum one the fight got announced

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Didn't you know, he's not ducking now cause he went from a being a ducker into a bum one the fight got announced
                  Who actually said Stevens was ducking GGG? That makes no sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Quite a few hasty posters jumped on that familiar bandwagon when it was rumoured Stevens was angling for more money. That equalled "price out" like 2+2=5.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Here are a few doozies that start from the very first post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=606831

and another random thread with minor duck calls.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=606670&page=4

Now look, Triple G looks beastly out there and I don't think Stevens' had a shot but let's not act like people weren't parading around these parts calling him a ducker, scared or a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X