No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
    I think he is making reference to manny eating dogs.
    Ah, I see. A scumbag racist like all his fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      If someone can point me to where Mayweather and GBP said slanderous things to Manny in 09 i'd love to see it, because it's simply not there.

That's because u just started watching boxing in 2010 lol. After PAC destroyed hatton that's when the slander starts and what year did PAC fought hatton??? First Floyd went on a video rant on youtube then roger saying he saw them people on a side meth and ak47 bullets was bouncing off they ass during the Vietnam war, mind u PAC is filipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Just google Mayweather Ustream Racist and this is the first link that pops up

http://gawker.com/5629725/floyd-mayw...c-ustream-rant

And heres a quote from the article "Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "whore" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ass. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."

Not only did Pacquiao get millions (over $5 million plus lawyer fees) in the defamation case but all floyds sponsers dropped him and he never got a sponsor ship again. Meanwhile Pacquiao getting paid 24/7 whether he steps in the ring or not
        That UStream was 2011. Give me something from 2009 when Manny cancelled and sued

Comment

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
          I think he is making reference to manny eating dogs.
          Why would he say such a thing?? What could be the motive behind it hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
            Name me another fighter who got bad mouthed, cancelled negotiations, and sued?
            There is no direct parallel, so thats a bit daft. I completely understood why Manny was pissed. I would be the same and do the same if I was in his shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Ah, I see. A scumbag racist like all his fans.
              Wrong gong. Manny has apparently (i don't know for sure) told the story of his father beating him severely when he found out manny ate some dog as a child. Manny's father supposedly did this because he felt this was something peasants/poor people did and that Manny was above this. You have to ask the diehard manny fans for the actual story.

WHen I 1st got on NSB and one of the manny fans posted the above story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                That's because u just started watching boxing in 2010 lol. After PAC destroyed hatton that's when the slander starts and what year did PAC fought hatton??? First Floyd went on a video rant on youtube then roger saying he saw them people on a side meth and ak47 bullets was bouncing off they ass during the Vietnam war, mind u PAC is filipino.
                Yeah maybe just not be such big babies? Lmao at the Vietnam quote. Totally fight-cancelling worthy.

Comment

It got even worse after the Cotto fight. The Mayweather's disgraced the sport so badly around that time, I almost wanted to stop following it at the top level. Sicko's.

Comment

Why would he say such a thing?? What could be the motive behind it hmmm.
                    See my response to gong. either way its a stereotype tha floyd didn't need to post. But, much like black people eating chicken, it isn't untrue.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      There is no direct parallel, so thats a bit daft. I completely understood why Manny was pissed. I would be the same and do the same if I was in his shoes.
                      I mean, Leonard didn't sue Hearns when Hearns' team were on about Ray being on the roids. So there is a direct parallell. Holyfield/Tyson as well

Comment

Working...
                      X