No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Drug Testing Isn’t Because of Matthysse Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Too bad they don't test Angel instead because crackfiends shouldn't be allowed around the high profile, rich people that attend the fights. He runs a high risk of pickpocketing some millionaire wife's purse when she is texting on her cell.
    Thats ****** since his son is the 3rd biggest star on this card.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I never heard of any testing for the Judah fight. Or let me guess, we don't have to know every time they're testing?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      This. Was there testing for that fight? Oh he's a past prime fighter who loses when he steps up, he's clean Matthysse? He's KO'ing eveyone, test his ass, we need a level playing field.

Comment

Mathysse getting ktfo come sept 14. Danny by left hook ko.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Ha!

It's obvious, once these dudes feel threatened they pretty much insinuate that the opponent has been on PED's and ask for more strenuous testing..

I'm not opposed to anti-doping testing, but these guys are showing their true colors when they ask for the "extra testing to be sure it's an even playing field" all of sudden..

Broner didn't ask for further testing from Malignaggi, but I'm sure once the Maidana fight gets signed..he's going to automatically become a "supporter" of olympic-style testing.
          I guess that extra testing Danny got for Morales II was because Erik was knocking them out left and right

Comment

Why don't Garcia fans have any points?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel
              Why don't Garcia fans have any points?
              "Garcia has been having tests every fight since Khan"

Somehow they forgot about Judah. And why test if you still fought a dirty Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                "Garcia has been having tests every fight since Khan"

Somehow they forgot about Judah. And why test if you still fought a dirty Morales.

And Khan was the main reason testing was pushed for that fight, coming off of VADA's catching of Lamont PEDerson. And to the bold.

Comment

Testing is good for the sport i dont see problem.

Comment

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
                    Thats ****** since his son is the 3rd biggest star on this card.
                    It was a joke, one geared more to the high profile "stars" that typically attend these fights. While I'm on this topic, I could see Angel stealing from Danny's purse as well though.

Comment

Someone Clarify How Alvarado Lost Out on the Pacquiao Fight?

Very very weird

Comment

Working...
                      X