Comments Thread For: Garcia: Drug Testing Isn’t Because of Matthysse Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    Ha!

It's obvious, once these dudes feel threatened they pretty much insinuate that the opponent has been on PED's and ask for more strenuous testing..

I'm not opposed to anti-doping testing, but these guys are showing their true colors when they ask for the "extra testing to be sure it's an even playing field" all of sudden..

Broner didn't ask for further testing from Malignaggi, but I'm sure once the Maidana fight gets signed..he's going to automatically become a "supporter" of olympic-style testing.
    exactamente!

Comment

What good is testing when the fighter who is tested positive is still allowed to fight? It's useless.

Comment

"It doesn’t matter who I fight, it’s just something I feel needs to be done if you want to be the champion,” Garcia said on an Aug. 14 media conference call. “I just want a clean fight, and that’s it. It has nothing to do with Lucas Matthysse. It’s just what I do.”

I'm okay with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          What good is testing when the fighter who is tested positive is still allowed to fight? It's useless.
          The one's who are doing the testing aren't the one's going forward with the fight(s), it's the promoters. USADA did their job.

Comment

Right, guys. Garcia is scared stiff of Lucas Matthysse. Just scared to death. So scared, in fact, that he is...........fighting Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

How can Danny actually be put in a bad light over this? Stricter testing needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Right, guys. Garcia is scared stiff of Lucas Matthysse. Just scared to death. So scared, in fact, that he is...........fighting Lucas Matthysse.
                This is the best comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Garcia, it wouldn't have mattered if you said you wanted testing strictly because you think Matthysse might be cheating. Better safe than sorry.
                  Agreed. Considering Marquez 8-pack and KO of Manny at the age of 40 but not at the age of 30... I would be testing ALL of these fake @ss overnight Roberto Durans.

Comment

That's right!we want a clean fight !!drug text everyone Warrr GARCIA

Comment

Final truth

Mathysse will test positive then blame the beef. You been eating the steroid injectect beef so give the steroids the real credit abd diminish all your victories

Comment

Working...
                      X