Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You never accept the first offer", faulty reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      "You never accept the first offer", faulty reasoning.
      That's if you're something worth paying for. They're overpaying this fool... maybe they'll reach their senses and realize they should lower it

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

lmao.....................

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          That's if you're something worth paying for. They're overpaying this fool... maybe they'll reach their senses and realize they should lower it
          He's probably never made 100k for a fight, and he's just going to walk away from 300k? If GGG is only getting paid 300-350k per fight, why should Stevens get paid more than him? He's lost his damn mind. K2 should move on to Mora.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 08-10-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

time to start padding

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              He's probably never made 100k for a fight, and he's just going to walk away from 300k? If GGG is only getting paid 300-350k per fight, why should Stevens get paid as much as him? He's lost his damn mind. K2 should move on to Mora.
              Ehh.. not yet. I think they just offered him this fight to shut him up because they knew he'd duck. Now we wait for Geale/Barker... Mora if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                I don't think that you guys fully understand what is going on. Stevens is not ducking GG. That's GG's fans thinking. They want you to think this way.
                lol wtf man?????

Comment

lol phonies like stevens are very vocal about fighting golovkin but when they get an offer they ask for an underseved amount.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    lol phonies like stevens are very vocal about fighting golovkin but when they get an offer they ask for an underseved amount.
                    How am I scared... I'm asking for it!
                    I just want more money than him and anybody who ever fought him

Comment

the fight will happen..give it some time. Stevens just needs another knock out or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X