Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 34m
    Hearing that K2's offer to Main Events for @Showtime_Curtis-GGG was around $300,000. Also hearing that's not going to get it done.

On a side note Gabe Rosado was offered 55K to fight Kid Chocolate. He shot that down.

Stevens is an unkown faggit 300K is more than enough!!

55K to Rosado is an insult!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 34m
      Hearing that K2's offer to Main Events for @Showtime_Curtis-GGG was around $300,000. Also hearing that's not going to get it done.

On a side note Gabe Rosado was offered 55K to fight Kid Chocolate. He shot that down.
      What did Rosado make for the 3G fight? I wonder why Team Stevens would turn down 300k, seems like a good offer.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-10-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        What did Rosado make for the 3G fight?
        150K , thats a garbage offer for quillen! i dont blame rosado

Comment

Hmm, it amazes me that some of these guys think they are worth so much. You got a 2nd rate promoter, fight on a 2nd rate channel, and you were just offered your biggest payday. Take it...

Comment

Curtis should have taken that I guess he's not to sure about beating GGG.
            55k for Rosado to face kid chocolate is ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              150K , thats a garbage offer for quillen! i dont blame rosado
              Sure is, he had a 60k purse in the J'leon Love fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                What did Rosado make for the 3G fight? I wonder why Team Stevens would turn down 300k, seems like a good offer.
                if that was their first offer it's only natural that they'll try and get more. they've deliberately let it get into the media hoping to increase stevens pay grade.

will they get more? like you said, 300k is a lot of money for a guy who is usually on lesser networks. it may just be posture. later on they'll expect leniency somewhere else, with glove brand, ring size, etc.
                Last edited by New England; 08-10-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

i don't think it's wrong for them to try and get more, but if they walk away from 300K i'll be disappointed.

that's a lot of money for curtis flippin stevens

Comment

somebody tweet this punk that his p#ssy talking all that crap

Comment

Working...
                    X