Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevens better take the offer.

Comment

How can stevens turn down 300k,,,

by far his biggest payday,,,
      Seems like a great offer considering very few people knew who he was till they used GGG name to get some publicity.....

I always think guys like stevens need to take a fight like this, just so they have that name/title shot on their resume,,, It goes a long way, especially down the road, you can make some decent money cashing out to prospects and overseas fights because you can say im a former world title challenger, went 5 rounds with GGG, etc..

Stevens should take the 300k, huge mistake,, They are probably thinking that quillen and GGG are low on viable options so team stevens trying to get them to bid against each other,,,,
      stevens vs quillen or ggg- either one would be a pretty good action fight....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        What did Rosado make for the 3G fight? I wonder why Team Stevens would turn down 300k, seems like a good offer.
        quack quack quack

Comment

Comment

Quack quack. GGG gets around 300k and he has 10x more fans than Curtis does. This guy is looking for a final payday.

Comment

Even the guys calling out GGG are ducking him

It's a shame though this was a fight I'd love to see

Comment

BUt seriously Stevens and his promotions and management need to get on the same page. **** like this is unprofessional

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 34m
                  Hearing that K2's offer to Main Events for @Showtime_Curtis-GGG was around $300,000. Also hearing that's not going to get it done.

On a side note Gabe Rosado was offered 55K to fight Kid Chocolate. He shot that down.
                  yea, I heard Rosado on twitter getti g pissed about that.... That's a horrible offer.... He might as well be fighting on NBC again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    What? They both made that little? They should have wait for that fight a couple of fights then.
                    he's fighting on HBO two more times this year. They like him because he's cheap

Comment

WTF! what a dumbass. How you gonna reject your biggest purse ever against the opponent you've been calling out. ****ing ***** ass ***** was all talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X