No announcement yet.

Calzaghe was a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
    The proposition of Calzaghe as an all-time great should be deemed an indictment for Fraud. This English-born, half-Italian - half-Welsh CHARLATAN led a completely manufactured career. His bogus hometown slap-stoppages were atrocious which can be seen, and exposed of, on YouTube.

It took this crook NINE years to unify, and in his ''reign'', he boxed FIVE top-10 contenders. His promoter, Frank Warren, a leaching gangster with odious ties to the WBO ensured Calzaghe could get away with the most repulsive of contenders, often fighting top-50 WBO mickey mouse contenders.

Calzaghe has a few decent wins. But his style was terrible and he was a compulsive cherry picker.

IF Calzaghe is great, then by the same analogy we can say Sven Ottke and Dariusz Michalczewski are legends.

Pathetic.
    Only difference is that Joe left home, came to America, moved up in weight and beat the champ, an ATG.....yeah, Calzaghe....not those other two urban legends. Calzaghe stepped it up to the big leagues and was too good for them.

Joe Calzaghe was one of the most exciting boxers to watch and he made others look like scrubs all while laughing in their faces the entire match......true confidence if I ever saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      green k sent to ts,calzaghe is a fraud so is his fans.

who hilariously go around calling other fighters cherry pickers and duckers.
      thank u

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Doesn't matter. Nothing will change the fact he got clowned on like a mug all night.

Just the thought of all the Yanks screaming at the TV, "Come on Roy, just hit him!!! Please!!!"

I wank to that image.
        Had Roy landed with his fist instead of his forearm on the 1st knockdown it would have been Good Night Joey C. I can guarantee you that.

But I respect Joe. He was an exceptional fighter but I'd bet the house on Roy if they fought in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Only difference is that Joe left home, came to America, moved up in weight and beat the champ, an ATG.....yeah, Calzaghe....not those other two urban legends. Calzaghe stepped it up to the big leagues and was too good for them.

Joe Calzaghe was one of the most exciting boxers to watch and he made others look like scrubs all while laughing in their faces the entire match......true confidence if I ever saw it.
          i guess you have never seen true confidence then because calzaghe was the exact opposite of confidence. he was scared of flying....until hopkins and jones were in their 40's of course. his own promoter said he was scared and pulled out many times because of a lack of confidence. he tried to cherry pick an old hopkins and was schooled. refused a rematch. didn't fight pavlik or dawson and instead fought shot jones jr? that's called confidence? i thought that was called cherry picking and ducking. next you are gonna tell me floyd showed true confidence when margarito confronted him lol!

Comment

Wasn't even a combo. A single body shot crippled Kessler and made him quit mentally. You slag off Joe but you have his b1tch in your avatar. Hilarious
            Look at Hopkins being robbed of a knockout. Look at that bum rolling around in the floor

Comment

Originally posted by russian crushin View Post
              look at hopkins being robbed of a knockout. Look at that bum rolling around in the floor

b-h0p w0n that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Look at Hopkins being robbed of a knockout. Look at that bum rolling around in the floor
                That doesn't even make sense. It was a flash knockdown and he got up after about 5 seconds. Kessler evacuated his bowels when Joe hit him with a single shot to the liver and then he started grabbing Joe like he wanted to slow dance. Referee jumped in for no reason and gave Kessler time to recover, saving further embarrassment.

That "bum" as you call him undressed and ******ed one of your heroes right in front of your eyes. He was never the same again and neither were you.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense. It was a flash knockdown and he got up after about 5 seconds. Kessler evacuated his bowels when Joe hit him with a single shot to the liver and then he started grabbing Joe like he wanted to slow dance. Referee jumped in for no reason and gave Kessler time to recover, saving further embarrassment.

That "bum" as you call him undressed and ******ed one of your heroes right in front of your eyes. He was never the same again and neither were you.
                  Just look at the way he goes down and tries to slap onto and hold onto Hopkins' neck like the bum he is

My heros? i hate hopkins. He was never the same even tho he went on to taking Pavlik's 0, Beating Pascal 2X for the real championship and then the IBF title as well. Meanwhile he ruined slappy and sent him into retirement

Comment

Comment

A prime Hopkins would've repeated what he did at 45 in round 1 but for every round until that midget would've pulled him out

Comment

Working...
                      X