Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BBBoC Explain Rejection of Chisora vs. Scott Protest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch the replay. I have not seen the stoppage. I'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Well it's nice of the BBoC to pretend they put thought into it.

In reality all they should have said was "Scott is American. Edwards did what he was instructed to do by the promoter. Protest rejected."
      Scott knew the rules. He quit. He wanted to make it look like an accident.

Comment

Scott quit in a way that allowed him to pass the blame. He stayed down on purpose.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          Well it's nice of the BBoC to pretend they put thought into it.
          Did you read the article? The Board's rules are clearly laid out on their website. It doesn't require much thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            So in the UK the count is "7, 8, 9, out?"

Well the "out" should still happen one second after 9. Which didn't happen here.
            Scott has only himself to blame. What the hell was he thinking? I believe he was looking for away out of the fight...that's why he gave the referee the opportunity to stop the fight by getting up slowly at nine.

Comment

Got to agree with the BBoC here the ten and out argument always seemed dumb since 10 and out = 11 seconds and the stoppage clearly falls within their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                eh I'm past this. Scott was stupid and the ref was trigger happy but watcha gonna do.
                Pretty much this..

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Got to agree with the BBoC here the ten and out argument always seemed dumb since 10 and out = 11 seconds and the stoppage clearly falls within their rules.
                  On the money. "10 and out" is basically 11 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    That's Bollox. Don't get me wrong I love Chisora. The Chisora haters are idiots that would have hated Ali. But whether that fight took place in a BBBoC boxing ring or a playground in Iraq that fight was not over.

not saying it was a fix or a robbery, but that fight was not over
                    Are you really comparing one of the greatest fighters who ever fought with a complete moron that also happens to be a fighter?
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 08-07-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
                      On the money. "10 and out" is basically 11 seconds.
                      If 10 and out is 11 seconds then 9 and out would be 10 seconds and Scott still beat the the count.

Comment

Working...
                      X