Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that knockout ended with some aftermath questions I'm just confirmed with Cotto at least never falling flat face first with his senses detached then crying about it being a lucky punch.

Comment

if he felt there was some wrong doing, why would he admit to it? he would then have to accept some of the responsibility

Comment

Margarito fuked him up in the first fight, Cotto made him look silly in the 2nd. BRING ON THE TRILOGY !!!!!!!!! Cotto would whip his ass in a 3rd fight IMO.
        Last edited by UTEP; 07-31-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Who cares, Cotto drove the final nail in margs coffin and ended that despicable chapter in mexican boxing

Comment

I would pay to see a third and final match, though

Comment

If we're going to say Margarito was cheating for the Cotto fight (even though) there is no proof), then we might as well say he was cheating in all his fights until he was caught. The problem is not everyone quit the way Cotto did. I agree his cheating was wrong and probably should have been banned for life, but everyone needs to stop saying the cheating was the only reason Cotto lost. He wasn't KO'd, he quit on his own.
              Last edited by HarvardBlue; 07-31-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

i'm a cotto fan and i thought he cheated. then i saw a video on youtube with doug fisher stating facts about what happened and it made me realise that he might have not cheated. it's easy to say he must have cheated but it's not as clear cut as that.

Comment

kenny bayless doesn't know sh-it about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    why didn't Cotto or his team complain of hard wraps immediately after the fight? why didn't anyone ? lots of hands get shaken after a fight. after that fight, not a single person said a thing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Pretty much but we would alway complain and bi*ch as fans if they did or not. At the end of the day he wasn't caught with anything. No one knows or can tell anything by watching TV replays. Unless you are the one taking punches then don't say crap about how you didn't feel like anything was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      kenny bayless doesn't know sh-it about boxing!
                      He knows a lot about boxing but he wasn't the one getting hit with loaded gloves .

Comment

Working...
                      X