Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referee Tony Perez did not feel there was anything wrong during the Luis Resto-Billy Collins fight either. Did you see Cotto's face it resembled Billy Collins's.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      If you remember correctly before the Mosley fight Margo was MIA. He was supposed to fight in an earlier date but needed more time to recover.

Mosley started taunting him that he was afraid to fight him
      Margarito didn't want the Mosley fight at all. Remember that Oscar promised he would fight the winner of Cotto-Margarito but then **** his fishnets when he saw what Tony did to Miguel. Margarito got shafted out of the biggest payday in boxing as Oscar cowered behind Mosley - getting him to do his dirty work.

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      I heard he did like Duran after he beat leonard, and partied hard and got fat.
      If you look at the early press conferences for the Mosley fight, he looks pretty damn big. Then there was the whole thing about the scales they were using. He was 145 at the weigh-in, looked pale as fuk and wasn't smiling like he always does.

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
      Referee Tony Perez did not feel there was anything wrong during the Luis Resto-Billy Collins fight either. Did you see Cotto's face it resembled Billy Collins's.
      No it did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Was this idiot getting hit by Margarito? Or what! How would he know anything, none of us know.
        /thread. He knows nothing we dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
          Cottos face looked like it did against manny. Its seems like thats just how his face takes punishment to me.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
            Yes he was and if they did not stop the fight i could see the same thing happening again. He was tiring and tony was coming on just like last time.
            NO.

The last round of Cotto vs Margarito II. Cotto had his best round in the fight.

After the fight we asked Kellerman if he thought that Margarito cheated and his answer was yes.

Comment

Working...
            X