Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Didn't Fell There Was Anything Wrong In The Margarito Cotto Fight - Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Yeah and Zimmerman didnt kill that kid from either
    Zimmerman killed a thug ass punk that attacked him.

Just clearing that up for you. You seemed a bit confused!

Comment

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here a little bit but why do I get the feeling that this thread is in response to my thread about cotto's prime..... I'm going out on a limb to guess this was made by a pacquiao fan trying to dispell any notion or even remote possibility that cotto was ruined by margarito via plaster of elpari'.lol...thus making the victory manny had over him look better, despite how bad he looked against clottey...the fight b4 Manny....

All in all, it's another welcoming invitation to casa De LA bash floydville....starring whoever the ****'s interested. Lol...the shame of this forum...
      Last edited by pbftxrs316; 07-31-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
        He was gassing in the rematch too
        Yes he was and if they did not stop the fight i could see the same thing happening again. He was tiring and tony was coming on just like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
          He was gassing in the rematch too
          Yep, I thought de javu while watching the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Zimmerman killed a thug ass punk that attacked him.

Just clearing that up for you. You seemed a bit confused!
            I'm not confused your just a bitter human being who's still sad about PAC gktfo. It's affected your views on life.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 07-31-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here a little bit but why do I get the feeling that this thread is in response to my thread about cotto's prime..... I'm going out on a limb to guess this was made by a pacquiao fan trying to dispell any notion or even remote possibility that cotto was ruined by margarito via plaster of elpari'.lol...thus making the victory manny had over him look better, despite how bad he looked against clottey...the fight b4 Manny....

All in all, it's another welcoming invitation to casa De LA bash floydville....starring whoever the ****'s interested. Lol...the shame of this forum...
              Get over yourself.

Comment

i hv to chime in here...tony is one of my favorite fighters with an *....i think he beat cotto fair and square the first time and was on the way tol beating him again rather it was the last time he was able to see or not ....i hv no bias here i like a true fighter.. skilled, brawler, any nationalitt...if u know boxing you know cotto was in for a rougg 3 rounds...cotto did better but was gasing plus he could not gurt tony...i think he was actually the one who was saved by the dr...did he load for cotto 1....i think seeing the second fight no

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
                  Was this idiot getting hit by Margarito? Or what! How would he know anything, none of us know.
                  why didn't Cotto or his team complain of hard wraps immediately after the fight? why didn't anyone ? lots of hands get shaken after a fight. after that fight, not a single person said a thing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The scumbag got caught red handed, banned from boxing and got his license reinstated because if his scumbag promoter paying millions and crying on a daily basis.

Nothing will change the fact he's a cheating piece of shit that got caught with cement in his wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey-
                      The scumbag got caught red handed, banned from boxing and got his license reinstated because if his scumbag promoter paying millions and crying on a daily basis.

Nothing will change the fact he's a cheating piece of s hit that got caught with cement in his wraps.
                      and nothing will change the fact that he beat an undefeated Cotto and made Floyd cower in the corner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X