No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has not fought a top ww since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    If Floyd was scheduled to fight Bradley, you'd be crying to anyone who would listen that he was ducking Canelo. I get it, you hate Floyd, and he is a prick but he's got mad skills in the ring. Better than Pac, better than Bradley, better than Canelo
    Floyd is ordinary IMO! mad skills...No! Skills ehh well he is a boxer so he has to have some skills. He lacks luster is boring to the eyes ,gets booed during the fight and so on. Yes i hate Floyd. In and out of the ring. I do not like Bradley at all. but i give him much respect for his style and his heart. Im no fan of him at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      For Pac-Boy

Bwahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Floyd is ordinary IMO! mad skills...No! Skills ehh well he is a boxer so he has to have some skills. He lacks luster is boring to the eyes ,gets booed during the fight and so on. Yes i hate Floyd. In and out of the ring. I do not like Bradley at all. but i give him much respect for his style and his heart. Im no fan of him at all.
        Ordinary?? Let me guess, you've been following boxing for less than 5 years and you are much more of a Pac fan than a boxing fan

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          How do you forget how ****** your Floyd ducking Berto and Guerrero sounded btw do you want to avatar for a month bet that Rios knocks out your hype job hero?
          Why would i do that with a known alt Piggu

Comment

What alt? This is my only account which has been here much longer then your Pacctarded one. Lets bet unless you want to duck the bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              Ordinary?? Let me guess, you've been following boxing for less than 5 years and you are much more of a Pac fan than a boxing fan
              How old are you?(Mocking you) You are a Pac fan than a boxing fan! how ****** is that! hehheheheheeeee
              ohhhhh boy you got me there. :AOR: You still believe in Santa Clause dont you? Eater Bunny? you should because thats about how real Floyd Mayweater is!

Comment

What alt? This is my only account which has been here much longer then your Pacctarded one. Lets bet unless you want to duck the bet
                No its not. Would you like me to put you on blast?

Comment

Marquez is completely right. Mayweather cant fight guys like Guerrero and Manny type fighters. He can predict them or defend himself. This is why he ducked the entire WW division when he faked his retirement in the middle of his prime. He only looks good with fighters that let him look good and dont apply pressure. Guerrero will be non stop....And how MAnny PAcquiao fights is a no brianer to avoid him at all cost. To much activity in the ring.

Comment

Btw do you still believe Floyd is ducking Betro and Guerror or were you wrong in making that Pacctarded post?!

Comment

Btw do you still believe Floyd is ducking Betro and Guerror or were you wrong in making that Pacctarded post?!
                      lol hes over Berto. He ducked berto long time ago. He had LW and Jr LW to fight at WW. So he could come in at SWW! :AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X