No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has not fought a top ww since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Why would Mayweather need to fight Marquez IV times, when it only took him one fight to get a decisive victory? You speak as though Pacquiao fighting Marquez IV times is a mark of bravery, when the truth of the matter is he fought Marquez 4 times because he could never beat him clearly.
    There's no mystery here. JMM is a very tough matchup for Pac and pretty easy for Floyd, like MAB Jones Morales, or Ali Frazier/Norton Foreman. Pac could have moved on, but he kept fighting the guy that's so tough for him. Of course money had a lot to do with it, so no bravery, just doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      The Coward would never fight a ****er in his prime like Rios

Goodnight

Comment

"Tim Bradley is a slick crafty boxer but Floyd Mayweather isn't"

Pac-Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          please tell me the context,,,, i only seen it once,,,, please explain,,,

if i remember correctly he talks about ali fighting all the fights fans wanted, and look how ali turned out,,, floyd was like i aint fighting health hazardous fights

what was the context to him saying he was a rich coward...
          The context of the same fans clamoring for this fight are gonna say to hell with me when I'm gone, so why can't I fight on an even playing field with a guy who's gonna take the same test as me. If that makes me a coward, so be it, I'll be a rich coward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Goodnight
            13 almost 14 years ago....LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              "Tim Bradley is a slick crafty boxer but Floyd Mayweather isn't"

Pac-Boy

Who cares if Floyd is or not. He wont fight Bradley! :WORD:

Comment

Funny thing about this video is he says he loves his family...yet he beats his wife in front of his kids!

hmmmmmmmm
                you can go on and on day after day with this kinda bushllt, and you're right Manny is the better human being but Floyd is the better fighter and he always was

Comment

Who cares if Floyd is or not. He wont fight Bradley! :WORD:
                  you think Floyd is ducking Bradley?? Ignorant, even for you

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    you can go on and on day after day with this kinda bushllt,
                    Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    you think Floyd is ducking Bradley?? Ignorant, even for you

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Sooooo JMM moving up JrLW means nothing huh? JMM sold out for a big pay day. anyone with a brain knows that. Even JMM fans (including myself) knows that! Who couldnt win decisive? Manny fought him every time on even terms...and evenly matched. Floyd did not.
                      JMM is a ***ing warrior. We all know that. 4 great fights that go down in history. Who cares whos better between the two. They bring Action due to the evenly match stats. Floyd is a Coward who makes them come from Jr LW to WW and cheats him at the weigh in !

Wow, I've been watching this sport for 40 years to see who would win intrigueing match ups and it turns out no one cares who the better fighter is. This changes everything!

Comment

Working...
                      X