Pacquiao has not fought a top ww since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    you think Floyd is ducking Bradley?? Ignorant, even for you
    Floyds ducking any and everyone that is a threat. What fuking rock have you been under? Hes only been doing this for the last DECADE.

Comment

• Pac-boy now saying Floyd is ducking Bradley after saying Floyd was ducking Berto and Guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Pac-boy now saying Floyd is ducking Bradley after saying Floyd was ducking Berto and Guerrero
        How do you switch Alts so fast

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          He is still scared of Manny till this day! Wont fight him because he knows Manny wont sell out and he knows Manny will beat his ass to sleep!

Floyd the Coward!!!!:AOR:
          in the last year or so I've tried repeatedly to present the facts to you, not opinion, just facts

Anyway, I'll try it one more time. From the beginning Floyd said "take the test, Manny takes 40 million and Floyd gets the rest". Floyd never waivered from this offer and Pac/Arum never accepted these terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that and this fight will never again command that kind of coin. I'd bet anything if Pac had it all to do over again, he'd take the fight

Comment

Floyds ducking any and everyone that is a threat. What fuking rock have you been under? Hes only been doing this for the last DECADE.
            If Floyd was scheduled to fight Bradley, you'd be crying to anyone who would listen that he was ducking Canelo. I get it, you hate Floyd, and he is a prick but he's got mad skills in the ring. Better than Pac, better than Bradley, better than Canelo

Comment

in the last year or so I've tried repeatedly to present the facts to you, not opinion, just facts

Anyway, I'll try it one more time. From the beginning Floyd said "take the test, Manny takes 40 million and Floyd gets the rest". Floyd never waivered from this offer and Pac/Arum never accepted these terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that and this fight will never again command that kind of coin. I'd bet anything if Pac had it all to do over again, he'd take the fight
              get your facts straight .. the first negotions ,50/50 was the deal ...the second one , it was when floyd denied it (something greenburg proved to have taken place).floyd was nowhere to be found then .. 3rd was when he started all the flat fee bull**** ....

Comment

Anyway, I'll try it one more time. Floyd never waivered from this offer and Pac/Arum never accepted these terms. Instead Pac got KTFO for less than 1/4 of that and this fight will never again command that kind of coin. I'd bet anything if Pac had it all to do over again, he'd take the fight
                Originally posted by puga View Post
                get your facts straight .. the first negotions ,50/50 was the deal ...the second one , it was when floyd denied it (something greenburg proved to have taken place).floyd was nowhere to be found then .. 3rd was when he started all the flat fee bull**** ....
                damn KO!

Comment

• For Pac-Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post

The first genuine offer that was made public was the 40 million for Pac and Floyd takes what's left. You can come up with all of these after the fact scenarios if you want

Comment

How do you switch Alts so fast
                      How do you forget how stupid your Floyd ducking Berto and Guerrero sounded btw do you want to avatar for a month bet that Rios knocks out your hype job hero?

Comment

Working...
                      X