No announcement yet.

Khan vs Alexander 99% done. From Amir's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    They must've offered Alexander some crazy bread to get him out there..Oh btw,if the fight happens in Dubai Alexander will finally know how it feels to be victim to the hometown judging..
    Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I wasn't aware Khan was from Dubai...

Y'all just be talking out y'all's ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Originally posted by TGD View Post
    Where in England is Dubai?
    Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    A Pakistani-Englishman vs An African American

100% chance of hometown judging in Dubai!

... classic!

Comment

Who said it was even Khan and his handlers? Golden Boy seem to be the ones who have had this idea about staging a fight there for a while.

I remember there were discussions for Mayweather-Pacquiao to be in Dubai. Which one of them was looking for "home cooking"?

Plenty of fights have been talked about for Dubai but you assume that Khan has pushed for it to be there because he's Muslim. Why would they not push to have the fight in the UK? You know....his actual HOME
      I have never heard of May Pac being in Dubai,that is certainly news to me..Anyway,I assume Khan and his handlers wanted it..Cause there was a thread on this very site where he stated he wanted to fight in Dubai..Um it's not rocket science bruh..LMAO.

Comment

Serious question,what do you think??Oh and another quick question,why would Khan and his handlers want a fight there??Looking forward to the answer..
        I'm not really sure that's why I'm asking you.

I'm gathering that's what you mean. I don't think it's correct. Would you consider any Muslim country to be a home country for Khan? Like Egypt for example?

I wasn't aware it was Khan and his team pushing for Dubai.

I think Dubai is being pursued for the similar reason Tyson-Douglas was in Japan. I think Golden Boy want to branch out internationally with big events like we used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
          same reason everyone wants to fight in america MONEY dubais a ****in goldmine.
          That's another reason.

I highly doubt Khan's team is pushing for Dubai for a "hometown" decision.

I think if Khan's team wanted a hometown advantage they would try and get the fight in the UK

Comment

I have never heard of May Pac being in Dubai,that is certainly news to me..Anyway,I assume Khan and his handlers wanted it..Cause there was a thread on this very site where he stated he wanted to fight in Dubai..Um it's not rocket science bruh..LMAO.
            There have been several fights mooted for Dubai in the past. It's Golden Boy who have toyed with the idea many times.

Khan has said he'd be willing to fight in Dubai. That's a pretty big leap to say that he and his handlers are the ones pushing for it. Like I said...why not push for the UK? Or Pakistan?

I heard Alexander and his team pushed to get the fight in Africa so he could get a home town decision. Alexander is Catholic right? So he should probably try to get the fight in Ireland for some home cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'm not really sure that's why I'm asking you.

I'm gathering that's what you mean. I don't think it's correct. Would you consider any Muslim country to be a home country for Khan? Like Egypt for example?

I wasn't aware it was Khan and his team pushing for Dubai.

I think Dubai is being pursued for the similar reason Tyson-Douglas was in Japan. I think Golden Boy want to branch out internationally with big events like we used to have.
              I did not hear GBP say it first..I heard Khan say it first(right or wrong??),which leads me to believe him and his team want it there..

Yes I also do feel a place where the majority of the population is practicing Muslim religion is somewhat of a hometown advantage..Majority of fans in the crowd will be Muslims,who do you believe they will root for??Alexander??Come on now..Cool they wanna branch out etc etc..Not knocking that,but if you don't believe Khan will have an advantage in the crowd your bugging..

Comment

There have been several fights mooted for Dubai in the past. It's Golden Boy who have toyed with the idea many times.

Khan has said he'd be willing to fight in Dubai. That's a pretty big leap to say that he and his handlers are the ones pushing for it. Like I said...why not push for the UK? Or Pakistan?

I heard Alexander and his team pushed to get the fight in Africa so he could get a home town decision. Alexander is Catholic right? So he should probably try to get the fight in Ireland for some home cooking.
                How many fights have been made there??How close is this one again??

Comment

this fight is not going to be exciting but I want to see who wins this fight. I think Khan might win a UD.

Comment

I did not hear GBP say it first..I heard Khan say it first(right or wrong??),which leads me to believe him and his team want it there..

Yes I also do feel a place where the majority of the population is practicing Muslim religion is somewhat of a hometown advantage..Majority of fans in the crowd will be Muslims,who do you believe they will root for??Alexander??Come on now..Cool they wanna branch out etc etc..Not knocking that,but if you don't believe Khan will have an advantage in the crowd your bugging..
                    Does Alexander have crowd support anywhere other than St.Louis.???

Therefore the whole world minus St.Louis is Khan's "home town"

Comment

Does Alexander have crowd support anywhere other than St.Louis.???

Therefore the whole world minus St.Louis is Khan's "home town"
                      LMAO,I like Khan better then Alexander,so what can I say..I'd be rooting for Khan in this fight..That does not change the point I made in the post you've responded to..Although it was funny..

Comment

Working...
                      X