No announcement yet.

Khan vs Alexander 99% done. From Amir's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Alexander 99% done. From Amir's mouth

During my lunch break at work. I bumped into Amir Khan on cheapside (London) he was doing a photo shot for his sponsor Maximuscle. I went up and said hello etc and asked how the negotiations were going with Alexander. He said it's 99% done and should be signed any day soon. My guess is they made alexander an offer he couldn't refuse to fight out in Dubai

...... whats't the 1%?

Comment

hes chin

Comment

They must've offered Alexander some crazy bread to get him out there..Oh btw,if the fight happens in Dubai Alexander will finally know how it feels to be victim to the hometown judging..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
            They must've offered Alexander some crazy bread to get him out there..Oh btw,if the fight happens in Dubai Alexander will finally know how it feels to be victim to the hometown judging..
            I wasn't aware Khan was from Dubai...

Y'all just be talking out y'all's ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I wouldn't say that. That's like saying Pac winning a decision in Macau is hometown cooking.

Comment

Really looking forward to this tbh, should be a really good fight. It's kind of a joke that it's probably a Floyd eliminator though.

Comment

Where in England is Dubai?

Comment

A Pakistani-Englishman vs An African American

100% chance of hometown judging in Dubai!

Comment

Working...
                    X