Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Alverado ...who wins it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provodnikov vs Alverado ...who wins it?

Im going with Provodnikov!
    Provodnikov by KO
    59.57%
    Provodnikov by Decision
    4.26%
    Alverado by KO
    14.89%
    Alverado by decision
    21.28%

The poll is expired.

ive only seen provo fight once. and alvarado twice. he got fcked up by GGG then robbed by that guy under TMT who tested positive.

id have to assess both fights before i can go for a pick.

unlike some people here who just pick names and toss a coin.

Comment

I'm picking Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        ive only seen provo fight once. and alvarado twice. he got fcked up by GGG then robbed by that guy under TMT who tested positive.

id have to assess both fights before i can go for a pick.

unlike some people here who just pick names and toss a coin.

Think you're on about Gabriel Rosado..

Comment

50 / 50 Fight , Both are tough ... but I see more game with Alvarado he might be able to outbox Prov a little bit , really dont know..

Comment

Who cares....it's going to be incredible while it lasts.

Comment

Coin flip fight. I will say though provo is the "fresher" less battle worn fighter but the Xfactor in this fight is being that the fight is taking place in denver mikes hometown so if this goes the distance....yeah you already know.

Comment

I voted for the Russian to win by KO. I thought he beat Bradley and Bradley is better than Alvarado.

Comment

As long as he doesn't stand in a phone booth he'll win a decision

Comment

Prov is deceptively faster than he appears and his punches are shorter and crisper... BUT Alvarado will win off activity of rounds Prov takes off. Now..how much damage will Alvarado absorb and CAN he absorb it? Alvarado has some skills but lets not act like Rios is the most skilled guy out there. Prov will catch him and probably with some furious combinations... Alvarado has been pretty sturdy as has Prov so if Alvarado can weather the storm(s) he could get this decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X