No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Alverado ...who wins it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Alverado was beaten to a pulp by Rios. Remember?
    You mean the nip and tuck battle they had the first time or the second time?

You might wanna figure out what "beaten to a pulp" means the the next time you bring it up.

Also Provo aint Rios. He doesn't throw as much nor is he as tough.

Dude loss to Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      You mean the nip and tuck battle they had the first time or the second time?

You might wanna figure out what "beaten to a pulp" means the the next time you bring it up.

Also Provo aint Rios. He doesn't throw as much nor is he as tough.

Dude loss to Herrera.
      Not as tough as Rios? :WORD: Maybe tougher. Alverado got stopped by Rios. He was getting beat up.
      The second time all Alverado did was run to the victory. 2nd fight was lame.
      His loss to Herrera...some thought he was robbed. He loss a decision. Not beaten up like Alverado was!

Comment

why everyone acting like Alvarado is better than Rios when Rios TKO'd him in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Like Bradley did? :WORD:
          Alvarado is smart, Bradley wasn't in their fight.

If he kept Rios at a distance after he got stopped by him, while Rios still was undefeated, how can he not beat Provodnikov who's boxing skills are not that good.

The only chance he has is trying to smother Alvarado and turning it into a brawl and while he can brawl, Alvarado too.

Comment

Those picking Provodnikov by KO have to be trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Think you're on about Gabriel Rosado..
              youre right! the hell was i thinking lol.

but yeah this is a 50/50 fight for sure. both are just tough, chinny SOBs! should be a blood bath.

Comment

If Provo's power is what it looked like against Bradley... He will win by KO... Rios' power is a bit overrated, Alvarado could step inside for a bit against him, but not against Provo

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Alvarado is smart, Bradley wasn't in their fight.

If he kept Rios at a distance after he got stopped by him, while Rios still was undefeated, how can he not beat Provodnikov who's boxing skills are not that good.

The only chance he has is trying to smother Alvarado and turning it into a brawl and while he can brawl, Alvarado too.
                  I'd say Rios and Provodnikov are equal in boxing skill... Provo just having way more power and intensity

It's not like Alvarado stayed on the outside the whole fight... He came inside often, and usually only reverted back to boxing when after getting hit

I doubt he can take Provo's power as well as he did Rios'

Comment

Bradley made Provodnikov look better than he really is, he's the same one that lost on points to Mauricio on Friday night fights. But when you have a light hitting fighter going up against a big puncher in a shoot out,nine times out of 10 the bigger puncher looks better. Bradley had no business fighting him in close, he was thinking about the crowd and critics more than he should have going in. He could have done the same thing he did with Abregu. I have yet to see Provodnikov in with a big banger like Alvarado. Don't let the Rios fights fool you, Alvarado is a knockout puncher that can move a little when he needs to. In fact you can even make a case of Avarado having the superior power. I'd take Alvaardo in slugfest over Provodnikov any day of the week, late KO.

Comment

I'am going with Rado by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X