No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Alverado ...who wins it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I voted for the Russian to win by KO. I thought he beat Bradley and Bradley is better than Alvarado.
    Triangles much?

Comment

What are you guys smoking?

Alvarado boxes Provodnikov's ears off, might even KO him.

Anyone wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        What are you guys smoking?

Alvarado boxes Provodnikov's ears off, might even KO him.

Anyone wanna bet?
        Like Bradley did? :WORD:

Comment

Alvarado stops Provo via TKO on Cuts or the old fashion way by just straight KO.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Like Bradley did? :WORD:
            He didn't have to respect Timmy's power. Provo's low output when get him beat up, badly

Comment

Provo will take his lumps to get to Mike..Alvarado has the movement and power to stop him in his tracks while going backward, jab always going as well. Tim didn't have the power while going backward to keep him off all the time, but he will still able to do it here and there and got Prov to become incredibly inactive when it seemed like he had the fight in his grasp... Tim was out for a long time, that was a superhuman effort...I suppose if there is one other guy I could think of who might be able to survive that it might be Alvarado.

Alvarado himself was hurt for a good while against Rios but I think Prov has a little more finish fights, maybe he can get rid of Alvarado is he hurts him. anyway, Prov still getting within range and there will be some nice exchanges, I think Alvarado will have success with his uppercut in this fight, as Ruslan kind pushes his head out ahead of him while stalking....all in all, war or no war, I think Mike's jab wins the fight
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 07-10-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Provid by KO in 3

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Alvarado stops Provo via TKO on Cuts or the old fashion way by just straight KO.
                  I think Provo will be cut, but Alvarado will be moving around a lot this fight to avoid Provo IMO.
                  He'll feel his power and decide it's better to move than trade.
                  He might cut Provo, his face is made of paper

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I think Provo will be cut, but Alvarado will be moving around a lot this fight to avoid Provo IMO.
                    He'll feel his power and decide it's better to move than trade.
                    He might cut Provo, his face is made of paper
                    Could be eve and flow. I don't think Provo has the chin that Rios has nor does he have the output. SO Mike won't have to move as much. He can back up Provo. Like Herrera was.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Could be eve and flow. I don't think Provo has the chin that Rios has nor does he have the output. SO Mike won't have to move as much. He can back up Provo. Like Herrera was.
                      Alverado was beaten to a pulp by Rios. Remember?

Comment

Working...
                      X