Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. Here y'all go, Lucas Matthysse training.

http://hustleboss.com/exclusive-phot...-danny-garcia/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Sept 15th you WILL be hopping off the bandwagon like you did Lundy's.

no...no...no....I'll still rock with Swift win or lose....I still roll with USS and Mike Jones HEAVY!!!...so it takes more than a "L" to turn me off.....Lundy is alright, I just didn't like his focus...nothing to do with him losing my dude!!

all I get in return is my Philly fighter bias....anybody who's somebody here already know how I roll so don't attack my position on the team I play for....I play for my home team and I never try to hide it....now that we got the clear...I said nothing that is outrageous....its just the team I rep huh?

yesterday the big homey Mak said I would think Swift was bum if he wasn't from Philly .....not true at all!!!

Comment

• Expect much more from Camp Matthysse in the coming weeks.
        I love it. Bring it on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Sept 15th you WILL be hopping off the bandwagon like you did Lundy's.

no...no...no....I'll still rock with Swift win or lose....I still roll with USS and Mike Jones HEAVY!!!...so it takes more than a "L" to turn me off.....Lundy is alright, I just didn't like his focus...nothing to do with him losing my dude!!

all I get in return is my Philly fighter bias....anybody who's somebody here already know how I roll so don't attack my position on the team I play for....I play for my home team and I never try to hide it....now that we got the clear...I said nothing that is outrageous....its just the team I rep huh?

yesterday the big homey Mak said I would think Swift was bum if he wasn't from Philly .....not true at all!!!
          It sounds like it to me too.

Comment

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. Here y'all go, Lucas Matthysse training.

It's like Clubber Lang training to fight Rocky. Garcia's going to be rapping and smiling and loving the attention while Matthysse's preparing to kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              no...thats YOUR world my man....I believe its going to be a REAL fight....you THINK its gonna be some walk over.....get real!!!
              No one said its a walk in the park. You see , what happens in the ring is a consequence of whats done for months, even years before it. Matthysse is working his ass off, Danny's hip hoping and raping. Lucas has greater punching power,is faster, has a better defense,can box better and has a better chin and resistance. There simply isnt anything Danny does that Matthysse doesnt do better, that's why he's winning. If this was against Floys, sure, we would all be wondering if Lucas manages the catch up with such a slick guy. Danny's no Floyd.
              Matthysse is training for war as he always does, but Peterson was better than Garcia. That's why you see the betting odds you see. What's going to happen the 14th is pretty clear. You shouldnt take it personal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. Here y'all go, Lucas Matthysse training.

It's like Clubber Lang training to fight Rocky. Garcia's going to be rapping and smiling and loving the attention while Matthysse's preparing to kill him.
                Matthysse should make his entrance with his dog.

Comment

• Mama said knock you out!

Comment

I love it. Bring it on!

Damn the scenery is beautiful down there in Argentina.

Comment

• have they had a presser yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X