No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downy_tax View Post
    In my imagination, Garcia is the better fighter... I think this simply becuz he is way cuter, and has those pretty eyes, and wears those tight clothes... It really gets my blood boiling

Also in my imagination, Matthysse lost 10 rounds to Zab Judah, despite the majority outcry that it was a robbery, and even the actual judges themselves only had the fight one round in his favor... Meanwhile Garcia dominated him... Of course I was wearing my Danny Garcia's hairy scrotum goggles at the time I saw both fights, but still...

Also in the Matthysse-Alexander fight, I saw Alexander land a flush shot that sorta kinda "buckled" Matthysse's leg, but really it was just a slight twitch from being caught off guard... But of course, when you're wearing ur trusty Garcia Scrotum Goggles, Matthysse barely stood up and would have probably been stopped if Alexander was as good and as cute as Garcia... Though I'd still gladly gobble his balls

In the end I'm a legit boxing fan becuz I'm bias for the underdog, becuz I want to be one of those guys that says "I told you so, I called it from the beginning" if the upset happens... But if it doesn't, I'll just disappear for a little while and slowly come back knowing that nobody paid much attention to me anyway since I literally sound ******ed right now
    Lmao, dude... Ur pathetic... I watched Matthysse-Judah and Matthysse-Alexander so far

Judah landed 2 significant counters the whole fight, and I change my original response from 80% to 90% of the punches he threw were useless jabs... Other than the counter straight left and a few hooks, Judah threw all jabs, and Matthysse threw all the significant power punches throughout the fight... From rounds 1-4 Matthysse mostly hit arm, but he eventually loosened up and started landing cleaner blows... By the 6th round, if u didn't give any of the first 5 to Matthysse, the 6th was definitely his, and every round after... Incorporate the extra point from the knockdown and Matthysse won the fight

And Alexander never buckled Matthysse's legs, and definitely never had him dancing... U had to have been wearing ur trusty Danny Garcia Scrotum goggles to have seen any significant wobbling happen in that fight

It's just obvious that, for whatever reason, ur just a bias faggot for Danny Garcia... I'm not even gonna bother rewatching Judah-Garcia cause I already now know ur full of absolute dog shit and Danny Garcia cum, and there's no point in me bothering to look up any more evidence to prove this... Ur a pathetic loser, ur obsessed with Danny Garcia despite the fact he was running scared when the negotiations started cause even he knows he's gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter in the fight

Ur ignored now, go kill yourself faggot
    Last edited by JDezi4; 07-24-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Lmao, dude... Ur pathetic... I watched Matthysse-Judah and Matthysse-Alexander so far

Judah landed 2 significant counters the whole fight, and I change my original response from 80% to 90% of the punches he threw were useless jabs... Other than the counter straight left and a few hooks, Judah threw all jabs, and Matthysse threw all the significant power punches throughout the fight... From rounds 1-4 Matthysse mostly hit arm, but he eventually loosened up and started landing cleaner blows... By the 6th round, if u didn't give any of the first 5 to Matthysse, the 6th was definitely his, and every round after... Incorporate the extra point from the knockdown and Matthysse won the fight

And Alexander never buckled Matthysse's legs, and definitely never had him dancing... U had to have been wearing ur trusty Danny Garcia Scrotum goggles to have seen any significant wobbling happen in that fight

It's just obvious that, for whatever reason, ur just a bias faggot for Danny Garcia... I'm not even gonna bother rewatching Judah-Garcia cause I already now know ur full of absolute dog shit and Danny Garcia cum, and there's no point in me bothering to look up any more evidence to prove this... Ur a pathetic loser, ur obsessed with Danny Garcia despite the fact he was running scared when the negotiations started cause even he knows he's gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter in the fight

Ur ignored now, go kill yourself faggot
      too much irony in this post

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        too much irony in this post
        Nothing ironic about it... It started off with a discussion about boxing... He got upset and started talking shit... Now it ends with me finishing up the **** talk nice and clean

Where's the irony? Was it the part where I called him bias? Its not ironic, cause I've given Danny Garcia props on many occasion including in this discussion, but he can't seem to find a single good thing to say about Matthysse and somehow managed to see stuff happen in Matthysse fights that no one else in the entire world saw, so how am I suppose to believe he's not a bias POS not worth talking to???

Think about it

Comment

Nothing ironic about it... It started off with a discussion about boxing... He got upset and started talking shit... Now it ends with me finishing up the **** talk nice and clean

Where's the irony? Was it the part where I called him bias? Its not ironic, cause I've given Danny Garcia props on many occasion including in this discussion, but he can't seem to find a single good thing to say about Matthysse and somehow managed to see stuff happen in Matthysse fights that no one else in the entire world saw, so how am I suppose to believe he's not a bias POS not worth talking to???

Think about it
          Downy_tax is the guy who thinks because Walter Matthysse got sparked, that Lucas must have a bad chin too

Comment

Think about it
            Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Downy_tax is the guy who thinks because Walter Matthysse got sparked, that Lucas must have a bad chin too
            I put Downy Tax on my ignore list and he will no longer be posting here. He's a bitter alt anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I put Downy Tax on my ignore list and he will no longer be posting here. He's a bitter alt anyway.
              Good, Mr. Philadel and Big Rigg are more than enough support for Garcia in this thread.

Comment

Think about it
                I didn't read your other posts but with u saying Danny was scared and running. And that he knows he's gonna lose. Plus your sig having Lucas beating all those guys would make me think you're a little biased yourself lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  The guy keeps bringing up Alexander and Judah, who fight nothing like Danny, but keeps mysteriously quiet about Lamont Peterson, who's probably the closest fighter on Matthysse's resume to Danny style-wise...

Or bring up how Ajose was on the backfoot the entire fight, and Matthysse never had trouble catching up to him... Ajose no doubt has better footwork than Danny, how is he gonna stay away from Matthysse's power?

All legitimate arguments that he has to counter-argue by making up facts about Matthysse's only 2 losses, both of which were highly controversial and 2+ years/6 fights ago

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    I didn't read your other posts but with u saying Danny was scared and running. And that he knows he's gonna lose. Plus your sig having Lucas beating all those guys would make me think you're a little biased yourself lol
                    That was just shit talking

And of course I'm rooting for Matthysse... I don't have a problem with people rooting for Garcia/picking him to win, but if ur only argument is to make up/over-analyze events in the opposing fighters past fights, and then insult me when I disagree/call u on ur BS... Wouldn't u agree there's a bit of a difference there?

Comment

That was just shit talking

And of course I'm rooting for Matthysse... I don't have a problem with people rooting for Garcia/picking him to win, but if ur only argument is to make up/over-analyze events in the opposing fighters past fights, and then insult me when I disagree/call u on ur BS... Wouldn't u agree there's a bit of a difference there?
                      Yup, the whole irony thing was just based off that one post tho I wasn't keeping up with the thread

Comment

Working...
                      X