Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Berto fight was a good reminder that Lucas will probably have to get the KO or he will get robbed. He may be signed to Haymon, but he's not a Haymon fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      The Berto fight was a good reminder that Lucas will probably have to get the KO or he will get robbed. He may be signed to Haymon, but he's not a Haymon fighter.
      That makes no sense. Lucas is a Haymon fighter because they have a contract. There are no two ways about it. Either way, Lucas is stopping Garcia. I have a 1000 dollar bet on it.

Comment

• Lucas is on a roll, he got Danny shook after beating Peterson. I'm not counting Danny out yet but I got Lucas beating him by 8th round ko/tko

Comment

• Originally posted by C-ORTIZ View Post
          That makes no sense. Lucas is a Haymon fighter because they have a contract. There are no two ways about it. Either way, Lucas is stopping Garcia. I have a 1000 dollar bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            The Berto fight was a good reminder that Lucas will probably have to get the KO or he will get robbed. He may be signed to Haymon, but he's not a Haymon fighter.
            Good post, people don't understand your analogy or whatever it's called. While Matthysse may be signed to Al Haymon, they know which of the two has the most potential to become a financial success. And that's obviously Danny Garcia. Lucas better go for the KO because with Al Haymon on the scene, you just know they'll rob him just like they tried to do with Soto Karass last night.

Comment

• @ the poll results. Danny's family appear to be the only ones thinking he's got this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                @ the poll results. Danny's family appear to be the only ones thinking he's got this.
                Don't acked shoct when Danny finds a way to dismantle your boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-ORTIZ
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles1987

I think you missed what he was trying to say.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles1987

Good post, people don't understand your analogy or whatever it's called. While Matthysse may be signed to Al Haymon, they know which of the two has the most potential to become a financial success. And that's obviously Danny Garcia. Lucas better go for the KO because with Al Haymon on the scene, you just know they'll rob him just like they tried to do with Soto Karass last night.
                    Good post explaining his analogy or whatever its called. Lucas knows he can't trust no one. Lucas will go for the KO.

Comment

• Hello!!!

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Good post explaining his analogy or whatever its called. Lucas knows he can't trust no one. Lucas will go for the KO.

Now you know I had to peek my head into this thread with the sig I had on for months...lol

So it is actually gonna happen, huh....nowhere to Garcia to hide, now hahahahaha

Who will be in Vegas that weekend and who will be going to the fight? I have the first part down now I gotta get da hookup on the tickets...

Comment

Working...
                      X