Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was Lucas I would take this clown into deep waters. If the KO comes early so be it. But I'd slowly wear him down and drown his ass late into the fight. He obviously lacks the stamina and that's where he's been hurt/looked like ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I think Lucas gots this. Danny can be hit and Lucas power is brutal. Though this is two guys in their primes and anything can happen. Honestly though, I feel like Lucas is going to get to Danny the way he did with Lamont Peterson. Danny is going to get brave and prove he's just as tough or hard a puncher as Lucas and realize he's not winning the punchers game with Lucas when he's on the floor. Lets see how well he recovers

Comment

• matthysse by sadomy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          52 days till Garcia's demise. I'm glad Angel has started talking and I hope he keeps it up. When the bell rings and Garcia realizes he's standing across the ring from "The Machine", he may just run out of the ring and forefit, real talk. Would be smart, save himself for that Judah rematch

Comment

• man all I keep hearing is...Lucas will eat Danny's BEST punch and just walk him down and destroy him...smh

Danny will be in the pocket firing back....don't forget I BEEN told yall from day one, LUCAS WILL WALK INTO HIS GRAVE!!!....his IQ will be exposed....yea he might can box a lil' bit but being a boxer and a SMART one is 2 different hats!!

Swift will drop him and then lets see how Lucas responds when he has to shift his Everlasts into reverse....thats when we see how hard Lucas REALLY is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                man all I keep hearing is...Lucas will eat Danny's BEST punch and just walk him down and destroy him...smh

Danny will be in the pocket firing back....don't forget I BEEN told yall from day one, LUCAS WILL WALK INTO HIS GRAVE!!!....his IQ will be exposed....yea he might can box a lil' bit but being a boxer and a SMART one is 2 different hats!!

Swift will drop him and then lets see how Lucas responds when he has to shift his Everlasts into reverse....thats when we see how hard Lucas REALLY is!!
                In this magical world of yours, Matthysse had his arms amputated too?

Comment

• I heard Danny Garcia is getting $2.8m and Matthysse is getting $1.5m

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                    man all I keep hearing is...Lucas will eat Danny's BEST punch and just walk him down and destroy him...smh

Sept 15th you WILL be hopping off the bandwagon like you did Lundy's.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      In this magical world of yours, Matthysse had his arms amputated too?
                      no...thats YOUR world my man....I believe its going to be a REAL fight....you THINK its gonna be some walk over.....get real!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X