No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
    you said you a cop, so you lying? pfft how the hell you on the internet for 10 straight hours? and pistol whipping pedestrians lol.
    I'm on my phone bro. N no pistol whipping today. I'm at the beach sweating my balls off looking at everybody else having a good time. Smh I'm dying to get the fuqq outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Rigg

Not an excuse, it's a possibility

if u was doing what I've been doing for 10 hours, u would be counting down the hours too.

you said you a cop, so you lying? pfft how the hell you on the internet for 10 straight hours? and pistol whipping pedestrians lol.

O you janitors boy do you guys have some imagination.
      he is a cop and pistol whipping people but only in one of those arcade games from where he works.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Another excuse... Lol.

Lol Ayo Cuba!!!!! what's up my ninja????
        Nothing. Just finished watching a movie with the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Rigg

He's agreed but how do u know Haymon actually wants to make this fight and isnt the one holding it up???

Excuses Haymon works for danny not the other way around, we know he needs his dad to do everything for him but tell baby nuts danny to man it up, its about time.

Quote:

That dude on the right... You should see him on Twitter. Talk about nut slurper.

lmfao who is that dude and they make a valid effort to look alike, same hair cut same gay glasses and both cant speak a lick of spanish.
          Look up @Ar_Swift on Twitter. I believe that's him. They look alike anyway. Dude got punked by a chick too a couple of days ago. Or maybe that's that PRCOTTOBOXING dude or whatever his name is.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            he is a cop and pistol whipping people but only in one of those arcade games from where he works.

Shut the hell up Cuba! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
              Quote:

Shut the hell up Cuba! Lol
              Its Qba, dawg. That's my stage name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                I think that dude is Cuban. Same thing apparently, they both love to hate on PRs. At least that's the impression I get from posters here.

A lot of the Danny Garcia hate is rooted in him being a young successful Puerto Rican kid from the urban city of Philly. This ain't got nothing to do with boxing to a lot of these dips1ts.
                He's not Puerto Rican, his from Philly. He can't even speak spanish FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Ever been to New York??? Those mofos be on Fordham road in the Bronx like 50 deep doing a bunch of Nathan's.
                  Lol Fordham road? I live like 5 blocks from there, nobody I'd riding 50 deep

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Nothing. Just finished watching a movie with the family.

That's great to hear in all seriousness.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Its Qba, dawg. That's my stage name.

Na I like Cuba better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Lol Fordham road? I live like 5 blocks from there, nobody I'd riding 50 deep
                      how long u been living around Fordham for??? U never seen them guardian angels 50 deep around the Giovanni's on university ave????

Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
                      He's not Puerto Rican, his from Philly. He can't even speak spanish FFS!
                      He still Puerto Rican even though he's born and raised in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                      X