Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    We have two options here:
    a)Bad:
    Hes a 14 kid a bit confused and in denial about his identity. Not confident enough to get out of the closet yet, so he rambles about getting **** whipped, big rigged and what not.
    b)Even worse:
    He actually is a cop. One of those fked up numbers that shouldnt be allowed to have any kind of power, let alone a gun. He's ****** enough to ignore that putting down on the internet about liking to pistol whip people could come back to bite him in the ass any time.

So which one is it Big Rig, youre just classic ****** or full ****** ******?
    You keep on with the *******ual stuff. I think your really a fa990t. I'm done with your type, seen enough of ya last weekend in the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Punk Mexican... lol. First you were making yourself look dumb. Now you're making yourself sound racist. Smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Oh god how is that racist??? Come on man, you gotta be kidding. Ya ninjas are corny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        These fuqqs don't even realize how funny I find these threads. Great free comedy.

Lmfao

If I knew where that punk Mexican JSFD was at right now, id go to him n have one of the rookie girls pistol whip his ass.
        you racist piece of shit.

JSDF isnt Mexican but I am and I support Lucas and what? you gonna come and try and pistol whip me lol. Take your racist ass elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Now we have TWO cops in this thread.

We have the punk police who likes to pistol whip. Then we have the grammar police who probably gets whipped by the punk police himself.

Stoppp duckking mee, like you duckk evbery1 else you coward ands replies to me directelies

The irony is palpable. Laughing at you, jsf-d-bag the duck. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
            you racist piece of shit.

JSDF isnt Mexican but I am and I support Lucas and what? you gonna come and try and pistol whip me lol. Take your racist ass elsewhere.
            Yeah I Am!!! Jk And How is what i said racist??? Ya mad sensitive. I love Mexicans. I don't got no problem with ya. Idk wtf he is, I asked him what he was but he's too ashamed to say so I called him Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Now we have TWO cops in this thread.

We have the punk police who likes to pistol whip. Then we have the grammar police who probably gets whipped by the punk police himself.

Stoppp duckking mee, like you duckk evbery1 else you coward ands replies to me directelies

The irony is palpable. Laughing at you, jsf-d-bag the duck. Thank you!
              Eh? This guy haha. I don't quote sometimes cause of the way quoting works on this app. It can be confusing to people, don't flatter yourself honey. And my post was directed at TWO people and you can't multi quote on this app.

Comment

You keep on with the *******ual stuff. I think your really a fa990t. I'm done with your type, seen enough of ya last weekend in the city.
                Jajajaa! you erased your pistol whipping rant, you ARE a cop!
                Motherfkr Jaja!
                Hey dumbass, you cant erase it now. Its already published, quoted and linked to you IP. Anyone looking up dirt on you for any reason WILL find it.
                Is it really that bad, that they hire complete ******s like you? No wonder we see on the news cops tazering 10 year old girls and choking senior citizens.
                I swear some of you are worse than mall cops

Comment

• I'm argentine, what's up with that?

Comment

These fuqqs don't even realize how funny I find these threads. Great free comedy.

Lmfao

If I knew where that punk Mexican JSFD was at right now, id go to him n have one of the rookie girls pistol whip his ass.
                    I think that dude is Cuban. Same thing apparently, they both love to hate on PRs. At least that's the impression I get from posters here.

A lot of the Danny Garcia hate is rooted in him being a young successful Puerto Rican kid from the urban city of Philly. This ain't got nothing to do with boxing to a lot of these dips1ts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.B

you racist piece of sh it.

Yeah I Am!!! Jk And How is what i said racist??? Ya mad sensitive. I love Mexicans. I don't got no problem with ya. Idk wtf he is, I asked him what he was but he's too ashamed to say so I called him Mexican.
                      It must suck not being able to get your way huh... cop? Like I said, ask around and you'll find out. If I was ashamed they wouldn't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X