• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
    Danny skayerd
    okay, what makes you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      okay, what makes you say that?
      The fact that he never straight out mentions Lucas kind of gives me that impression..I may be wrong tho but that's how it looks from my angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I don't see Garcia going quietly in the night. I think it is a war that either guy could win and sometimes it comes down to who gets caught first. But some of Garcia's punches have the wild swing to them and he leaves himself more open in spots during a fight than in others. I think it will be a late TKO for Matthysee.
        yeah, that's how i see it too. I'm leaning towards lucas winning though. it's an even fight till about the 4-5 round. someone lands something. i think it'll be mathysse.

Comment

The fact that he never straight out mentions Lucas kind of gives me that impression..I may be wrong tho but that's how it looks from my angle.
          when has Danny ever mentioned anyone though? for as long as i can remember he always pointed to his team for those kinds of things

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
            when has Danny ever mentioned anyone though? for as long as i can remember he always pointed to his team for those kinds of things
            Ok, so why hasn't he directed them to say anything yet? The light is on them heavily and they haven't responded yet. ..is his team scared for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Donaire-Rigo was child's play compared to the Matthysse-Garcia talk. This is awesome.

You just need to calm down , and stop hyping an average fight as the fight all the world is waiting for . I don't feel any excited for a fight like this between 2 average fighters .

No one cares about this fight

and to compare it , even pre-fight talk , to a fight between 2012-FOTY and the greatest amateur of all times and the best professional boxer in the world IMO is irrelevant .

P.S : wake me up when Garcia wins this fight on points !!

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                You just need to calm down , and stop hyping an average fight as the fight all the world is waiting for . I don't feel any excited for a fight like this between 2 average fighters .

No one cares about this fight

and to compare it , even pre-fight talk , to a fight between 2012-FOTY and the greatest amateur of all times and the best professional boxer in the world IMO is irrelevant .

P.S : wake me up when Garcia wins this fight on points !!
                I'm only talking about the pre-fight talk here on NSB, not the fight itself. The Donaire and Rigo fans were going at each other, but not like this.

Comment

• Run, Danny Boy, Run!!!!!

Comment

• couldn't ko alexander or judah.... how the f is he gonna ko danny... when danny's chins granite?

Comment

Ok, so why hasn't he directed them to say anything yet? The light is on them heavily and they haven't responded yet. ..is his team scared for him?
                      so are they scared of Mayfield too? and Maidana? and Ortiz? and Khan? and Alvarado? and Rios? and Broner? because they are not screaming their names neither. they just doing what they was doing before they were ever popular and that's keeping quiet and handling business.

why the silence? simple because promotions haven't started yet, it wont make Angel any money talking crap about anyone right now, once he signs a fight you'll hear Angel's big ass mouth again trust.

you are forgetting that Boxing is a business, a whole bunch of long boring paper work that has nothing to do with the actual fighters has to get settled and agreed upon, these guys fight for money, it's their only income for the majority and have been fighting other men for years there is no way that either one is afraid of the other

Comment

Working...
                      X