No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsafight View Post
    Judah was a lot more motivated for the fight with Danny, trained really hard and was in great shape, and please please, please stop with the ''Judah was about to stop him'' crap because he wasn't. I'll admit Danny was stunned a little maybe hurt but he wasn't going down. Fact is Danny has beaten better fighters than Matthysse period. Holt, Khan, Judah. Better than any of the wins on Matthysse's resume. And LMFAO at Matthysse fans putting me on ignore Jesus Christ, the worst thing is I actually like Matthysse but his Backstreet Boys like groupies ruin everything, acting like Garcia is just some bum he's going to walk through. Listen man this is a 50/50 fight, if either guy gets KTFO I will not be suprised, this is what you groupies need to understand, I'm just letting you know in advance so you don't start getting hysterical if your man gets sparked out cold, Garcia is a very very dangerous fighter, huge light welterweight and very dangerous in the flash exchanges, I'm just worried for a lot of you guys' mental health if he gets sparked.
    do you make things up???? how do you know judah was so motivated for this fight you moron! just because angel talked some ****

get out of here, with this rubbish i think we all know that garcia fought really well in the first 8 against judah then faded and judah won the championship rounds which is unheard of for zab who is known to have rubbish stamina.

lucas will exchange with garcia and will cut off the ring when danny goes to run and the body shots and the work inside will destroy garcia who will be cut up and bloody and beaten

lucas under 10 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
      do you make things up???? how do you know judah was so motivated for this fight you moron! just because angel talked some ****

get out of here, with this rubbish i think we all know that garcia fought really well in the first 8 against judah then faded and judah won the championship rounds which is unheard of for zab who is known to have rubbish stamina.

lucas will exchange with garcia and will cut off the ring when danny goes to run and the body shots and the work inside will destroy garcia who will be cut up and bloody and beaten

lucas under 10 rounds

Comment

• Lucas putting in work....

Additional photo of Lucas with Joel Diaz

Last edited by sefirah; 08-27-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Bradley said "You will knock out Danny Garcia" after their sparring session.

Comment

• For such a renowned loner, Matthysse seemed very comfortable in front of the cameras and being surrounded by people during his interview.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 08-27-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah View Post

Bradley said "You will knock out Danny Garcia" after their sparring session.
              I hope Tim didn't come to that conclusion after being concussed himself.

I'm glad Bradley and Matthysse are working together though. If Matthysse can compete with and find the target against Bradley, finding Garcia will be all the more easy.

Comment

• Lucas will walk into the ring with this song..

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  I hope Tim didn't come to that conclusion after being concussed himself.

I'm glad Bradley and Matthysse are working together though. If Matthysse can compete with and find the target against Bradley, finding Garcia will be all the more easy.

Comment

• Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse (Gorilla Productions Promo)

Let's just watch this trailer without bashing either fighter. There's plenty of other threads for that

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah View Post

Bradley said "You will knock out Danny Garcia" after their sparring session.
                      What's he supposed to say?

"Dude, you're fucked."

Comment

Working...
                      X