No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsafight View Post
    Whipped Zab who beat Matthysse. Whipped Morales who schooled Maidana. Whipped Khan who whipped Peterson who was on drugs. GTFO here with your pink loving feminine ass with those cheesy ass gifs.
    All Garcia fans have in this fight is triangle theories based on robberies that people got over Lucas.

And fuck off lame ass alt cunt. Enjoy being in Red K all your time on the forums Punk bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
      Maidana dropped Matthysse in the amateurs with 12 ounce gloves, when he couldn't even drop Khan with 122 power punches wearing 10 ounce gloves... Matthysse was dropped at least twice in the amateurs.
      Remind me, who has hurt Lucas with 8 oz gloves in the professional ranks?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Wrong. At the time Khan was blasting everyone and was robbed against Peterson. Khan was expected to wipe out the division, and go fight Floyd. He was also expected to DOMINATE Danny. Im not necessarily a fan of Danny, but one thing we cant do is discredit him for doing that to Khan. He was an underdog and he single-handedly changed that entire division with that win.
        The truof the the truof and the trouf hurts!!! (Angel Garcia voice)

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Devon alexander nearly had him doing the stanky leg with a straight left and he can't pop.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          All Garcia fans have in this fight is triangle theories based on robberies that people got over Lucas.

And fuck off lame ass alt cunt. Enjoy being in Red K all your time on the forums Punk bitch.
          WTF is with these lame ass gifs and pink font you trying to make some kind of statement? ''Hey everyone look at me I'm not gay I have women in my avatar''

Comment

Devon alexander nearly had him doing the stanky leg with a straight left and he can't pop.

WTF is with these lame ass gifs and pink font you trying to make some kind of statement? ''Hey everyone look at me I'm not gay I have women in my avatar''
            Was he wobbled as bad as Garcia was against Judah?

Cotto wore pink trunks against Money, I changed it to pink. And I'd much rather be known for having women in my avatar than gargling Danny and Angel's nuts all day, which is literally all anyone knows you for. Cong****

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Eh, Kahn had already been feasted on, and everyone knew his chin was made of a stick of chalk.
              And Morales hadn't been? Khan was considered the king at 140 & Danny iced him...gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

Lucas was off balance early against Alexander (like Danny was against Judah), but Lucas has never been hit by a decent puncher in the pro's. Aside from an uppercut from Judah, he has only taken shots from boxers with Malignaggi-level power.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  Lucas was off balance early against Alexander (like Danny was against Judah), but Lucas has never been hit by a decent puncher in the pro's. Aside from an uppercut from Judah, he has only taken shots from boxers with Malignaggi-level power.
                  Soto and Peterson both hit harder than Malignaggi.

Comment

Was he wobbled as bad as Garcia was against Judah?

Cotto wore pink trunks against Money, I changed it to pink. And I'd much rather be known for having women in my avatar than gargling Danny and Angel's nuts all day, which is literally all anyone knows you for. Cong****

Typical Matthysse nuthugging revisionism exaggerating how Danny was hurt by Zab Boohoo he got startled by a punch, he still beat the guy in a much more convincing fashion than ''The machine'' Tell me honestly, has Matthysse faced a fighter that has Garcia's power? Be honest.

Comment

Typical Matthysse nuthugging revisionism exaggerating how Danny was hurt by Zab Boohoo he got startled by a punch, he still beat the guy in a much more convincing fashion than ''The machine'' Tell me honestly, has Matthysse faced a fighter that has Garcia's power? Be honest.
                      Nuthugging revisionism? He got hurt by Judah about as bad as Matthysse was against Alexander, which isn't much at all. I'm just pointing that aspect out, that he wasn't really hurt.

Has he faced a puncher as big as Garcia? Garcia has more pop than Peterson, Judah (at this stage), Soto, etc., so yeah Garcia is the biggest puncher Matthysse has ever faced. But he isn't a one shot KO guy against fighters other than Morales and Khan so far, one with a china chin and one totally shot. So his power is still in question to against a young, prime fighter.

Be honest, how did you score Matthysse-Judah?

Comment

Working...
                      X