Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire-Darchinyan Rematch Likely For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to see this rematch like five years ago it's sad what HBO has become.

Comment

No thanks,the churro vendor that Darchinyan fought last had him on noodle legs every time he connected.

Comment

A rematch with Darchinyan? Sure, as a tune up for a possible rematch with Rigo or bigger names but anything else than that is just "meh".

Comment

YESŠSSSSSSS This is the fight I looked forward to all year this is why Bob Arum is the best in the business hands down Golden Boy should be taking notes.

Comment

Lame fight.

Comment

Donaire in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake...

Donaire is a Joke

You Rigged DoughNuts are a joke! There is no mention at all of your hero on this post, but you idiots come anyway because it seems that some of you are still jealous of Donaire's popularity. The way some of you guys post actually turns me away from your fighter, and that's too bad because he actually has some skills.

When your guy notches some spectacular KOs and wins that Donaire had done, then the fans will come. Some of you idiots oversell him and keep attacking Donaire as if that will boost your guy. Well its not. Its just keeps showing how envious some of you guys are of Donaire's well earned reputation.
                Eh? When did he put those on display? If he REALLY had any skills the fight vs Rigo was the one to showcase them and he fell waaayyy short. Did he look like a P4P fighter to you? Rigo on the other hand, that's what you call skills my friend. That's what a real P4P fighter looks like. 12 pro fights and straight up clowning this overhyped dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This rematch is about 5 years too late. It has lost much of its luster due to Vic Darchinyan age and also for occurring clearly on the downside of his career, which makes this potential match up almost meaningless at this point.

Comment

Tthese promotional companies have destroyed boxing , especially top- rank .

Comment

Sorry, but if you ^^^ think TR are any worse than the others, then you are pretty naive.

Comment

Working...
                      X