Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire-Darchinyan Rematch Likely For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    Oh, you mean the best 122lber in the world? LOL
    hahaha somebody didn't get your joke though, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak View Post
      You Rigged DoughNuts are a joke! There is no mention at all of your hero on this post, but you idiots come anyway because it seems that some of you are still jealous of Donaire's popularity. The way some of you guys post actually turns me away from your fighter, and that's too bad because he actually has some skills.

When your guy notches some spectacular KOs and wins that Donaire had done, then the fans will come. Some of you idiots oversell him and keep attacking Donaire as if that will boost your guy. Well its not. Its just keeps showing how envious some of you guys are of Donaire's well earned reputation.
      Psst.....Rigo boxed Donaire ears the fcuk off & won CONVINCINGLY......

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Eh? When did he put those on display? If he REALLY had any skills the fight vs Rigo was the one to showcase them and he fell waaayyy short. Did he look like a P4P fighter to you? Rigo on the other hand, that's what you call skills my friend. That's what a real P4P fighter looks like. 12 pro fights and straight up clowning this overhyped dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I believe he was giving Rigo a backhanded compliment.....

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      Arum and Donaire, both are scumbags...hoping to beat 75 year old Darchinyan to get Rigo in rematch....guess what, Rigo will send him back to school again....I hope Darchinyan will knock Bob Arum out after the fight....
      Hilarious. 9/10 times Rigo takes Nonito's lunch money. Unfortunately, Vic won't touch Uncle Slob......

Comment

I hope Vic KO's Donaire and it would be karma that Vic started Donaire's legacy and ends it 6 years later.

Rigo is getting played smh and this Donaire/Vic rematch is going to be a main event on HBO???? Arum is running things on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Sorry, but if you ^^^ think TR are any worse than the others, then you are pretty naive.
          There's no defending Top Rank on this one. GBP is giving us way better matchups in comparison.

Comment

Move up already.

What's up with Robert Garcia fighters fighting smaller guys?

Comment

this is kinda a step backward for Donaire, but I guess he needs a confidence booster after getting outclassed by Rigondo

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                i actually don't have any problems with the rematch, i'm just wondering why he listened to the people asking him to stay at 122. wasn't he having trouble making the weight and thought it'd be best to move up after rigondeaux took him to school? it says he's walking around at 140. imo donaire should be done with 122 after the excuses he gave that night (unless he really wants to rematch rigondeaux).
                What boxer is that in your avatar he has very odd looking shoulders. Is that picture photoshopped? If not that guy reminds me of that distorted bicep guy that was on the discovery channel lol. U ever see that?

Comment

Is Donaire even filipino?

He sure doesn't look it, at all. Maybe thai, thais have light skin.

Comment

The hype job back on his original course.

Comment

Its just Business

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      this is kinda a step backward for Donaire, but I guess he needs a confidence booster after getting outclassed by Rigondo
                      Yes it is, and its a smart business move. What these fanatical Rigo fans don't understand is that Donaire is a much more marketable product. He doesn't just outpoint the opposition, he provides the drama for a potential spectacular KO every time he fights.

He has blown out many highly ranked opponents, is very articulate, has high ethical standards, cuts across demographic lines, so from a marketing perspective - Donaire is good for business, and Arum is wise old businessman.

Donaire will blow out Darchinyan and put to rest the claims that it was just a lucky punch the last time. Then Donaire will notch a few more spectacular wins and be resurrected in the top P4P where he rightfully belongs.

If Rigo can hold the title for a year or so, Donaire will be primed and ready looking for that much anticipated rematch - and uncle Bob wins again.
                      Last edited by balintawak; 07-09-2013, 11:29 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                      X