Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire-Darchinyan Rematch Likely For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point in that fight.

Comment

This rematch boggles the mind. Donaire stopped Darchinyan in five rounds six years ago. He'll be fighting a nearly 38 year old Vic by the time this fight happens. Man, it's tough being a boxing fan.

Comment

why not just up Nonitos record by one win and not show the fight. This is garbage. HBO needs to stop this kind of stuff or SHo is going to pass them by.

SHows you just how bad RIgo exsposed this clown. If h is so good as Max Kellerman gushed why is this his comeback fight.

Comment

stupid fight.......it's either a rigondeaux rematch or just move up to 126 and get that world title in a 4th weight class..

Comment

LOL at this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              why not just up Nonitos record by one win and not show the fight...

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              stupid fight.......it's either a rigondeaux rematch or just move up to 126 and get that world title in a 4th weight class..
              The truth.

Comment

Rigondeaux the best 122 in the planet ; amateur and pro . This funny 'ducknaire ' is so scared of him that doesnt want a rematch , darchinian ? Joke . Nobody wants to face rigo ,as mares has not offered any money to face him as they did to ducknaire . Not even one million dollars , which rigo would take for this easy win, which he already did in a final for gold medal .
                Now , bob arum wants to build this phony again fighting an old and beaten darchinian .

Comment

Wow!!!! This is going to be a great rematch fight...in 2007

Comment

Rgo is boring ,i have to get excited , he got to take a test , my wife is pregnant , i didnt study him , i dont want a rematch ; give me darchinaian .......ja ja ja . The ducker , the phony , the 140 pounders . Bob arum is doing bs with this fighter....

Comment

This is a step backwards for Nonito. Since losing to Donaire in 2007, Vic has lost world title fights to Agbeko, Moreno, Yamanka and the tourney bout to Mares. Rematch Rigo and prove it was an off night like team Donaire claims or move up.

Hey TR, what about Rigo? Any news on a ring return for the WBO/WBA/RING champ or is he still second fiddle to the guy he dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X