Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Maidana stands to trade with Broner, he will get hurt. Bad.

Comment

• I got broner over maidana in this fight, someone PM me let's do a sig bet lol. i'm up for it

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        If Maidana stands to trade with Broner, he will get hurt. Bad.

well Maidana isn't going to be using a lot of footwork, stand and trade is his trademark

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Not really.

Demarco's a decent puncher at Lightweight.
          Exactly......

Lol at people citing DeMarco as some elite win
          Last edited by thuggery; 11-30-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• I am shocked that this is basically a 50-50 fight in the poll. Shocked.

I hope Maidana wins, but come on. Broner holds most the advantages.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I am shocked that this is basically a 50-50 fight in the poll. Shocked.

The thread was made shortly after both of their most recent fights in which Maidana looked "solid" (depends on who you ask) and Broner looked like trash against pillow fisted Paulie so that probably had something to do with the early poll votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Exactly......

Decent win at very best. One of few for Broner. And the sad part is that's probably his best win.

Demarco definitely isn't that hard of a puncher, decent power at best and that's at Lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I am shocked that this is basically a 50-50 fight in the poll. Shocked.

I think so far Broner has shown no ability to fight off the back foot and a reliance to stand on the inside.

He's also shown no ability to hold when he has to.

And his chin hasn't been tested.

That's the 3 main reasons or questions why I think it might be an interesting fight.

Broner might come out and show the ability to do all of those things and dominate.

But, if he doesn't, and trys to walk Maidana down and go toe to toe with him I think he'll have some problems and I think that's likely to happen unless Broner show's us new parts of his game he's yet to show us.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Exactly......

Nobody said it was an elite win but be was a legit champ and had good power. He was coming off 3 straight kos and. 1 round ko but you all act like be was paulie 2.0 lmao. Watch the paulie fight again. There's a reason why paulie only landed 25% of shots and broner landed 47. Hitting his arms don't count

Comment

• Will be a classic boxer v puncher fight. I dont have a fave in this fight, maybe slight favoring of Broner for the LULZ he brings.

Comment

Working...
                      X