Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner might stop Maidana.

Comment

• Maidana by KO is leading? Damn the haters are in full force.

Comment

• I haven't really changed my mind. Maidana can win, but I think he going to have to show something different - e.g. move his damn feet. If he stands in front of Broner then it's only going one way.

Comment

• I still stand by my assessment from the moment it was rumored. 50-50 fight. I want Maidana to win.

Comment

• Rumor has it 'Jermall Charlo' might be the replacement for Gomez since he broke his hand and will face Victor Ortiz

Comment

• I expect a Broner victory followed by a tsunami of ******edness from floboners proclaiming Boner as 'tha future of baxxin..haterzzz owned' etc.

Comment

• going to be a great fight. glad it's not ppv.

I think it's 65-35 in broners favor. Maybe ariza will work his magic and maidana will be in supreme shape. Broner's spread pretty thin right now with all his non-boxing pursuits. He needs to focus and remember boxing is the key to all the other side-stuff. Would like to see broner work with mayweathers for this fight.

Comment

• UPDATE: Ortiz will no longer be on this card, his fight is being moved to JANUARY 30, 2014 against Luis Collazo at the Barclay's Center.

Comment

• Broner could end up etting WorldStar'd he underestimates Maidana. Although I predict a Broner KO via body punch.

Comment

• Broner by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X