No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://instagram.com/p/gW9TvFO4a3/

Broner looks like trash at the moment. He is leaving his chin wide open for Maidanas right to land flush all night.

Comment

• So it seems NSB consensus is Broner winning by either stoppage or UD.

Does anyone know the media consensus?

Comment

• For the 12 of us who voted "undecided" (brickcityboxing, Calm down mate, DonMega, FrankieBruno, iseah100, Jedi Vader, KJB, revs1227, Spray_resistant, TheRegulator, thuggery, WARQUEZ), are you still undecided or have you made a prediction yet?

I'm going with a close/disputed decision for Broner.

Comment

• Bumpage.....

Comment

• After this ****storm tonight I can't wait for this card take my money

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              After this ****storm tonight I can't wait for this card take my money
              It's not on PPV anymore thankfully. Sucks that Vicious was taken off the card though. Was looking forward to Ortiz vs Gomez.

Comment

• AB is ready

http://instagram.com/p/hCzy0IO4ac/

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  He was pretty ripped against Paulie too though..

Comment

• The whole card should be actioned packed. I wouldn't be suprised if Maidana got the win via decision.

Comment

• Broner thinking he's like Mayweather when he's only imitating his attitude and moves. Maidana is a real fighter that won't fall for Broner's nonsense and should be able to tag him all night and wouldn't be surprised if he hurts Broner throughout the fight and possibly stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X