Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it's not on PPV, it really makes no sense to me why it would be (unless it's a Showtime budget thing).

50/50 fight in my opinion, both fighters have the ability to exploit each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Comment

• I really wish we had gotten some updates on the completion of this card already... I want to know if they're still going for PPV or what.

Comment

• Broner didn't look like he had a lot of pop at 147 against Paulie. He might try to out box him but if he can't get respect from Maidana like Alexander did it will be a long night for him.

I'm going with the underdog Maidana, Broner does get hit and has been out of shape for a while already

Comment

• Fight is confirmed for Dec. 14th on SHOWTIME PPV

Front page updated with more details

Comment

• People need to calm down with the Broner is gonna stop Maidana talk. He couldn't even hurt feather fisted Paulie. If Paulie had any power he would have knocked Broner out!

Comment

• New updates. The fight is no longer on PPV. Some changes have been made

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-ma...-on-sho--71023

Comment

• Glad Ortiz is staying on the card. Gomez is a good comeback opponent.

Comment

• is it confirmed that gomez has pulled out due to breaking his hand?

Comment

• funny how this event went from ppv to a none ppv & tickets start at $10! lol (just recieved the gbp promi by email) fights titled DANGER ZONE
                    i guess a fake mayweather vs a non mexican aint gna cut it in texas

plus if gomez pulls out, there fkd bc gbp is running thin of 154lbers w/o fights coming up

Comment

• I hate broner with a passion and hope he gets kayoed..
                      That being said, I dont see this being a difficult fight for broner.. I think hell cruise to a UD with some close swing rounds..

Comment

Working...
                      X