Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    First: excuses for "154"...
    I thought I saw Broner also rehearsing some defense during that fight...
    During the presser (before the fight) Paulie remembered a young Adrien asking him how is to go through a 10 rounder... This time, maybe Broner wanted to see how a 12 rounder feels... It's a matter of acquiring experience and Broner gave me that impression...
    Man you think he chose to have an SD over Paulie on his record, forever, for the sake of going 12? Why not just knock out the fcuker with 30 seconds left? Otherwise that's how you kill hype, and hype = money.

I still don't get the "154" part...

Comment

paulie talking about someone else with no power, classic

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Man you think he chose to have an SD over Paulie on his record, forever, for the sake of going 12? Why not just knock out the fcuker with 30 seconds left? Otherwise that's how you kill hype, and hype = money.

I still don't get the "154" part...
        I said I was not a Broner's fan...
        Though Broner tried to finish tough but he didn't have much left...

Comment

I don't blame pauli for saying this, broner was dissing him and acting like a prick (as usual) after he got the split so pauli's gonna have dig at broner.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            paulie talking about someone else with no power, classic
            Yes we all Paula does not hit hard, but he has felt power and he knows what it feels like.

Hes gone on Record saying Cotto,Hatton,Khan,Diaz and Cano all hurt him at one point of the fight so i trust his opinion that Broner doesn't hit that hard at 147.

Comment

Broker hurt Paulie a few times in that fight. So I'm not sure why anyone would sat he can't punch. Not sure he'll be as powerful at 147 but he can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                I honestly had it a draw, Paulie did a lot of work , and Broner didn't backup at all what he said he was gonna do , Broner was not impressive in the least bit.. I'd say he goes bak to 135 , he not ready for the heavy hitters yet .. He's a manufactured gimmick
                I also had it about a draw. Broner by a couple points maybe. I for one think he has to fight another welter. Paulie can take a good shot. **** Cotto broke his orbital bone and he kept fighting. So, maybe he has a little more pop then people think. But i agree with the other poster. He was fighting undersized boxers and it made him look like a harder puncher. And i agree he is kind of a gimmick. But their investing alot in him so, dont expect them to match him to tough in the future. Go back at andre Berto's career, this will be the same. Big money against B and C fighters. When he steps up the L will come.

Comment

The only thing quite evident shown by Malignaggi is that he should retire. Forget Broner. The kid has a bright future in boxing (maybe not in welterweight yet). In the future, Paulie will have to interview his guy as Broner will win a lot of fights.

Comment

Seriously boxingscene folk! I been coming to site for years for info and insight into big fights. Everyone on here usually has a strong opinion and facts to back it up. Some stuff goes overboard with Mayweather hate or blind PAC love. But the **** is fun. That's why we're on here.
                    So, Box Scene peeps answer this for the rookie....

Am I the only one who's unimpressed by Paulie's mike skills as an analyst?
                    I love the fighters perspective on a broadcast but don't you feel weird hearing criticism of other boxers from such a limited fighter?
                    Serious question and I asking for other judges score cards.
                    Or am I another Gale Van Hoy?

Comment

I am watching the fight as i type and Broner has won 8 rounds CLEARLY. The funny thing is if Broner didn't talk **** after the fight Paulie would more than likely be giving his power some props.

Comment

Working...
                      X