No announcement yet.

James Toney back to winning ways, Decisions Kenny Lemons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Kenny Lemons... best name for a boxer ever.
    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      Kenny Lemos is a low-level pot-bellied clubfighter.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBw&dur=415
      Future opponent for Deontay Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Future opponent for Deontay Wilder?
        29 have tried.

29 have got KTFO.

Bring it.

Comment

Screw all the Bullcrap...

Toney needs to fight other old shot fighters....

Toney-jones 2
          Toney-holyfield 2
          Toney-Kimbo
          Toney-Golata
          Toney-Jirov 2
          Toney-Rahman 3

Those are the only fights i want to see him in....

James Toney one of my top 5 favorites of all-time...

So Sad to see him struggle with club bums..

If im handling Wilder i would look to fight Toney... Wilder has stopped everybody, Toney never been stopped... It would at least give wilder some rounds, which he sorely lacks

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            In this case why not? He doesnt deserve a titleshot but that doesnt mean he cant ask for one, pointless sure but not classless.

And i love that he went after that punk. Toney was a great champion at one point, he might be washed up now but hes no bum. As far as respect goes, once a champion always a champion. Toney deserves respec and even if he didnt he has every right to respond to an insult.

If you dont want ppl to try to kick your ass dont insult strangers, certainly dont insult james toney. Lol.

James Toney is the very definition of a bum. To regard/treat him as being any different is stupid and wrong.

Comment

this win proves the toney that fought ledbedev was not shot. toney is so very back in the mix.

Comment

I love james toney... I don't care if he is washed up. He makes me laugh. I think he should fight botha or maskaev... Ya he's taken one too many punches...

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  James Toney is the very definition of a bum. To regard/treat him as being any different is stupid and wrong.
                  How exactly is Toney a bum? He may be shot and over the hill, but a bum he is not.

Comment

james toney was great.... but his speech is slurred, he needs to be saved from himself

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      James Toney eked out a decision win tonight against the 6'1" 295lb Kenny Lemos (12-7-2)

In a close fought fight, Toney won a close decision which was originally announced as a win for Lemos, but quickly changed to a win for Toney. Post fight a spectator in the crowd called Toney a bum and Toney tried to fight him.

Toney went on to say he wants the Klitschko "sisters" if they will stop ducking him
                      Sounds like Toney almost had 2 wins that night.... or 2 loses

Comment

Working...
                      X