Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney back to winning ways, Decisions Kenny Lemons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny Lemos is a low-level pot-bellied clubfighter.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBw&dur=415

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      Kenny Lemos is a low-level pot-bellied clubfighter.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBw&dur=415
      My god......

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Toney done faded off into Bolivian.
        Thats something tony would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Back in the game. All you suckers jumped off the Toney Train way too early.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            In this case why not? He doesnt deserve a titleshot but that doesnt mean he cant ask for one, pointless sure but not classless.

And i love that he went after that punk. Toney was a great champion at one point, he might be washed up now but hes no bum. As far as respect goes, once a champion always a champion. Toney deserves respec and even if he didnt he has every right to respond to an insult.

If you dont want ppl to try to kick your ass dont insult strangers, certainly dont insult james toney. Lol.
            I agree, it was funny, but I wish the best for Lights Out and if he is serious about making a title and dethroning the Klits then I would support him all the way. I wish we would have a prime Toney right now he would clean out divisions like it's nothing.

Comment

Anybody else hate seeing guys that were as great as Toney used to be go through this shit?

I think it fucking sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                In this case why not? He doesnt deserve a titleshot but that doesnt mean he cant ask for one, pointless sure but not classless.

And i love that he went after that punk. Toney was a great champion at one point, he might be washed up now but hes no bum. As far as respect goes, once a champion always a champion. Toney deserves respec and even if he didnt he has every right to respond to an insult.

If you dont want ppl to try to kick your ass dont insult strangers, certainly dont insult james toney. Lol.

james toney doesn't have to go into the crowd and beat some guy up. he shouldn't anyway. he shouldn't even be fighting.

hell, a former state level high school wrestler would smear james toney into the pavement if they got into a fight today. that guy in the crowd might have kicked his ass. toney had trouble with a guy who was 12 and 7. he is not some deity any longer. he can hardly f#cking talk. he is damaging his brain.

it's incredibly sad to see a great fighter reduced to this. i don't understand any of what you've posted, or how you can support this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I want Tyson Fury to KO Toney. Maybe then if he's beaten by somebody of Fury's caliber then he'll realize how far off he's fallen
                  Nah, man. Even James knows where he is right now. I think it's apparent he's skint and just fighting to clear bills.

Seeing a phoney like Fury KO James Toney would be as depressing as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Anybody else hate seeing guys that were as great as Toney used to be go through this shit?

I think it fucking sucks.
                    Honestly, I find discussions on Toney these days hard to read. I understand James' smack talking and arrogance can be off-putting and some people find it hard to sympathise with him but the fact that he's totally done as a fighter and reduced to this.....I mean, the great James Toney.....

Comment

Kenny Lemons... best name for a boxer ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X