Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney back to winning ways, Decisions Kenny Lemons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Tyson Fury to KO Toney. Maybe then if he's beaten by somebody of Fury's caliber then he'll realize how far off he's fallen

Comment

Back in the game. All you suckers jumped off the Toney Train way too early.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        I'm concerned that Toney is really going to get hurt.
        Concerned?
        Here's hoping he does...
        Nah just kidding but Toney is an absolute disgraceful piece of work at times, delusional If he wants a Klitschko he's as good as saying he wants to get knocked out for the first time in his career.

Comment

I love this crazy b@stard.

Can't believe he's still fighting though, he's about 5% of the tremendous fighter he once was.

Comment

According to what I've just read, the scumbag in the audience who disgraced himself by calling Toney a bum was the victim's brother. Sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              According to what I've just read, the scumbag in the audience who disgraced himself by calling Toney a bum was the victim's brother. Sour grapes.
              The victims brother would of probably gave a better account of himself than his brother who is the boxer lol.

Lets not jump the gun Toney is a prick and you don't know what's happened behind the scene.

Comment

Boxrec has Lemons ranked#347 at heavyweight and Toney is ranked #75 in the world. Toney will be able to find guys he can beat for more years to come. Toney should not say any heavyweight champ is ducking him until he is ranked among the top 10 heavyweights in the world. That will never happen. I think Toney should try to get a rematch with Holyfield. Both of them should take a course in money management.

Comment

Toney done faded off into Bolivian.

Comment

Toney was never a good heavyweight at any point. Also, how do we even know he called out the Klitschkos? He is practically inaudible the last few years.

Comment

This is sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X