Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more talented/skilled,Mayweather Jr or Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
    What a pathetic statement. The guy was what 32 when he beat the p4p #4? This hardly makes him more talented. Also, amateur records are irrelevant here.
    U ARE SMOKING CRACK WHILE RIDING FLOYDS DICK!
    ive seen them BOTH LIVE and its not even close

speed,timing,power,footwork,accuracy rigo beats all
    you act like im talking ab some bum this guy is a 2 time gold medal winner and possibly the greatest amateur ever !

PLEASE watch him fight in person it is just a beautiful thing he completley outclassed a p4p fighter in donaire unfortunately FLOYD has never even fought someone as highly rated as donaire
    floyd has the edge in defenseand chin thats really all

im not even a fan i went to root for donaire but i give respect where its do

the same reason i have ward p4p#1
    he earned it !

floyd fights a shot cotto and the ghost and is #1? gtfo
    Last edited by revs1227; 06-17-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post

Rigondeaux, yes RIGONDEAUX, takes more risks than Floyd? Stupidest **** I've ever heard. Never in history has a fighter in Rigondeaux's weight division threw so few punches. Rigondeaux has never taken a risk.
      you must have missed the HORRIFYING exchanges he was getting into with donaire a one of the biggest punchers in boxing

honeslty do u see floyd ever doing somthing like that with pacquiao ? let alone fighting him lol

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        U ARE SMOKING CRACK WHILE RIDING FLOYDS DICK!
        ive seen them BOTH LIVE and its not even close

speed,timing,power,footwork,accuracy rigo beats all
        you act like im talking ab some bum this guy is a 2 time gold medal winner and possibly the greatest amateur ever !

PLEASE watch him fight in person it is just a beautiful thing he completley outclassed a p4p fighter in donaire unfortunately FLOYD has never even fought someone as highly rated as donaire
        floyd has the edge in defense thats really all
        Speed, at their perspective division both are head and shoulders above the rest, dull argument.

Timing; accuracy? Another ******ed argument to make considering Floyd is arguably the most accurate puncher right now.

Power, you said Rigondeaux, I ask based on what exactly? He showed really good power against Donaire but that's about it, still has a lot more to prove.

Footwork, again, Floyd is a general in there as well, both have exceptional footwork. Really worth arguing?

Offensively, defensively: Mayweather >>>>>Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Speed, at their perspective division both are head and shoulders above the rest, dull argument.

Timing; accuracy? Another ******ed argument to make considering Floyd is arguably the most accurate puncher right now.

Power, you said Rigondeaux, I ask based on what exactly? He showed really good power against Donaire but that's about it, still has a lot more to prove.

Footwork, again, Floyd is a general in there as well, both have exceptional footwork. Really worth arguing?

Offensively, defensively: Mayweather >>>>>Rigondeaux.
          FOOT WORK ? floyd hasnt moved much in last 5 fights
          SMH not really gunna argue with someone who has a mayweather av and 2! SIGS

GO HOME DIOS
          YOUR DRUNK :****you::****you:

Comment

FOOT WORK ? floyd hasnt moved much in last 5 fights
            SMH not really gunna argue with someone who has a mayweather av and 2! SIGS

GO HOME DIOS
            YOUR DRUNK :****you::****you:
            Footwork ain't all about movement, it's about positioning too, not getting off balance and being able to let off punches from any angle.

I like the bold, it goes to show your argument was weak to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Footwork ain't all about movement, it's about positioning too, not getting off balance and being able to let off punches from any angle.

I like the bold, it goes to show your argument was weak to begin with.
              ive been arguing with you for the past 7 years
              your grade A nut hugger nothing will change your dying passion to be molested by floyd
              nothing

like my granny said " its like talking to a wall"

Comment

If rigo has floyd level skills he should have no problem going up in weight and beating garcia

Comment

ive been arguing with you for the past 7 years
                  your grade A nut hugger nothing will change your dying passion to be molested by floyd
                  nothing

like my granny said " its like talking to a wall"
                  Throwing feathers at me ain't gonna change the fact that your initial argument was weak

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    If rigo has floyd level skills he should have no problem going up in weight and beating garcia
                    This right here. Maybe mares at 126 too I'm sure GBP will make a nice offer... I like Rigo but you can't compare him to Mayweather.

Comment

Both guys are good.

Its like people saying Lebron is better than Kobe. Only time can decide that. Right now Floyd has a proven record so I would say that he is more skilled.

Nonito was good but he fights like Pac and that's not saying much.

Comment

Working...
                      X