Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more talented/skilled,Mayweather Jr or Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigondeaux is my favorite boxer in the world right now but I gotta say Mayweather just because he has a more versatile skill set. Rigo doesn't fight in the pocket like Mayweather can. Mayweather also literally has almost 4x the amount of professional fights under his belt

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Firstable I'm not your "mate". Secondable yes I do think that Rigondeaux is the better defensive fighter, he has superior speed and footwork, he doesn't throw unnecesary punches. Guy's like a surgeon, cold, precise and accurate. And he is more skilled than Floyd
      I know you're not my "mate" JACKASS!, it's a figure of speech similar to you saying dude, man, bro, or in your case...Jackass. Second, I guess this question should have been asked a Prime Floyd or Floyd today. If we're talking about a Floyd in his prime than there is no argument Floyd wins hands down. If we're talking about today's version of Floyd it can be debated. Either way it's not overwhelming in any way. Just because you say Rigondeaux is better defensively and more skill does mean it's the case.

Comment

Working...
      X