Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more talented/skilled,Mayweather Jr or Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd "Joy" Mayweather Jr. And it ain't even close...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Actually you're deluded, aside from being arugably the greatest amateur of all time, Rigo is TOP 10 pfp boxer after his 12th fight. Like I said Rigo prime 4 prime has superior speed, defence, accuracy, power, timing, he is the better counter puncher. Deal with it

Oh, and you saying that Rigo wouldn't be as good if he wasn't a suothpaw is just another proof of how delusional and ignorant you are: If Ali wasn't fast, if Klitschko/Hearns weren't tall, if Tyson wasn't powerful...
      Tunney,

Ali being fast is a skill.

Tyson being powerful is a skill.

Klit being tall is not a skill.

Rigo being a southpaw is not a skill.

Comment

rigo has been very inconsistent in his career imo playing down to his opponents,i think he will have a great career but we've seen kink in his armor.

imo floyd has way less kink and his consistent dominance in more weight classes is way more impressive.

haseem rahman isn't better than riddick bowe because one fought lennox and beat him and the other one didn't now is he?

rigo has a great future but tomorrow he could lose then what? that's why pac and floyd are comparable because of their years of dominance and doing it in higher weight classes rigo isn't there yet.

Comment

Ring-o-deaux could have a similar record to mayweather, but was hiding in ams

For this reason, floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Tunney,

Ali being fast is a skill.

Tyson being powerful is a skill.

Klit being tall is not a skill.

Rigo being a southpaw is not a skill.
            Speed and power are the things you can't learn. You either have it, or not. Just like a height, Tunney

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Rigondeaux just displayed his skills & talent against a top p4p, something Floyd hasn't done. He refused flat out when he had his chance to do so against Manny. It was pretty much a punch perfect performance.

Floyd is exceptional in the ring but until I see him display it at the highest level - against Lara or Lucas after he trashes Danny then its Rigo all day.
              For the record I pick both of those guys to beat Floyd (I've never picked anyone over him before). He gets no respect from me for public executions & beating flat-footed hypejobs like Canelo.

Fan of his skills & such just not his opposition, excuse making, money persona
              Please stop neither Lucas or Lara are p4p. Also every time someone mentions donaire you can just go back to Castillo who was p4p #3 ...undefeated and destroying everyone until he fought floyd. Floyd absolutely embarassed and tko'd him. Rigo got put on his ass against donaire and threw almost no punches. At the time of the fights Coralles was considered better than donaire, and Floyd was a bigger underdog against chico. You can literally copy paste this anyone says floyds done nothing....he's beaten better fights than donaire many times over and that's just a plain fact.

Comment

If I went in depth I think people will realize how ridiculous this comparison is, and Rigondeaux is mad skilled, no one is denying that.

Lets talk offensively,

Is Rigondeaux's jab better than Mayweather's jab?

Is Rigondeaux's right hook better than Mayweather's left hook?

Is Rigondeaux's straight left better than Mayweather's straight right?

Defensively, I need not go there. I'm not trying to go down that long list, but it's not even close. Some are taking it as an insult but we're talking about the best fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Speed and power are the things you can't learn. You either have it, or not. Just like a height, Tunney
                  Speed yes. Power, no.

Comment

Speed... Accuracy??? Really, Rigo's been down twice in his career, Mayweather has never been KD by a punch. Timing?? Are u serious?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Agreed. Mayweather is proven. Rigo has much to prove, but no doubt he's a hell of a fighter.
                      Ill have to agree with this post right here.

At the time based on Pro-Level boxing FMJr. leads Rigo. Dont get me wrong, he (Rigo) is SICK and I like him a lot, but he needs to do a little more.....pro style before making a final judgement.

Comment

Working...
                      X