Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBF middleweight champion Arthur Abraham will have to spend three or four days Evangelischen Hospital in Wetzlar, Germany after surgeons successfully repaired his broken jaw suffered Saturday in his win over Edison Miranda. Although speech was difficult, the champ was able to say, "If the jawbreak hadn't happened, I would have defeated Miranda in the sixth round....I immediately noticed that he is there to be hit." Abraham will certainly be out of action for an extended period. Promoter Wilfried Sauerland stated, "I think that Arthur can start light fitness training again in three or four weeks. And in three months he will be certainly be far enough to begin selected box training."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Respectfully, your problem is you think broken is the same in every case. you cant assume every broken bone is equal. Ortiz jaw was a compound fracture. was abrahams?

Labelling it quitting because another fighter with a similar type of injury kept fighting is always problematic, unless you know they both have the exact same degree of injury.

I dont see how angulo could continue to fight given his injury. We agree you can play hurt but you cant play injured. Angulo was injured, ortiz was injured. Margarito and abraham weren't. if they were they couldn't of continued.

yes.

it ripped through his mouth.

Comment

Respectfully, your problem is you think broken is the same in every case. you cant assume every broken bone is equal. Ortiz jaw was a compound fracture. was abrahams?

Labelling it quitting because another fighter with a similar type of injury kept fighting is always problematic, unless you know they both have the exact same degree of injury.

I dont see how angulo could continue to fight given his injury. We agree you can play hurt but you cant play injured. Angulo was injured, ortiz was injured. Margarito and abraham weren't. if they were they couldn't of continued.

Broken bones is not neccesarily an injury. Damn. I swear that sometimes you get stupid reading NSB.

Comment

ortiz was injured. Margarito and abraham weren't.

Injured

Not Injured

if they were they couldn't of continued.
          Why, because then it wouldn't fit into your argument?
          Last edited by THE REED; 06-11-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Fractured right eye socket.

Not an injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              yes.

it ripped through his mouth.
              AA lost about 3 pints of blood. He wasn't injured though.

Comment

• Comment

• I had to sig that ****.

Comment

• I think he quit; however, it was justified.

Comment

• I think it's about time for Dunn to pull a No Mas right about now

Comment

Working...
                      X