Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
    Great fight!!!!
    Coulda went either way when it was stopped
    No prob wit angulo stoppin that **** looked crazy!!!!!
    Gotta be a remach i dont think niether is ready for a cotto,trout,or canelo.
    More like Canelo ain't ready for Angulo or Lara! & Lara will also beat Cotto & Trout... The ONLY reason Canelo is fighting Mayweather is cause that's the more marketable fight out there, not because Canelo has a chance against Floyd.. Floyd is gonna give Canelo a boxing lesson.. Canelo is gonna feel like he's fighting the invisible man cause he's NOT gonna find or see Floyd all night, but he's gonna feel the punches coming from every angle!

Comment

• Awesome, awesome fight. Angulo (and Virgil) came in with the right gameplan, and almost knocked Lara out, but Lara showed heart and got that super bizarre stoppage. Great boxing match!

Comment

• Exciting fight really good win for Lara!

Comment

• lara............lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• What happened to "all mexicans fight till the death" statement? Guess angulo put that to rest.

Comment

• Great year for Cuban boxing. Rigo got a win over a P4P fighter and now Lara stops Angulo. And well, Gamboa is Gamboa. He fked himself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I didn't expect Lara to look like this i thought dude would have put a boxing clinic on slow Angulo boy was i wrong great fight

Comment

• Proud of Lara. He winked, and that was enough for me to think that he would win. He gained valuable experience, and showed intestinal fortitude. Props to Angulo. He pushed Lara.

Comment

• Lara would get killed by Canelo, Lara was on his way out before he hurt Angulo. People praising Lara for picking himself off the floor instead of angulo who made the fight and pressed the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Props to Angulo too. I dont think he quit he just turned his back I'm sure he'd have kept fighting until stopped but he just made a mistake in not taking a knee or something. Both guys win in this fight, especially Lara.
                      Uhh, no. Angulo very clearly quit that fight. When you turn your back like that and walk away that means you don't want to keep going. Not that there's anything wrong with that, he had a freakin bowling ball growing out of his head and he didn't want to risk a serious injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X