No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Decked Twice, Stops Angulo in a Shocking Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
    Gotta feel for Angulo; After the Harry Joe Yorgey fight, he had the Visa problems, the stint in jail because of the visa problems the loss to Kirkland (which was a great fight, he just lost it) and this.

Say what you will about Angulo, he's a throwback fighter. Dude fought everybody willing to fight him, and that wasn't alot of guys just a couple years back. He's had Wars, it's just a shame he hasn't won one of um yet.

Everyone that's talking about him being a quitter, you ****ing get your orbital broken, and see how you ****in deal. Same **** when josesito broke Ortiz's jaw. Just cuz Ortiz isn't ****ing Muhammed Ali, doesn't mean he's a *****. You fight Josesito Lopez, and send me a postcard on how it works out.

It was a good ass fight.

Props to both fighters.
    Ur name should be I like weenies cuz u sound like a b.itch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      That's not the best Angulo has looked, he used to be more compact and a little less slow. But he did bring great determination and pressure. The reason people are on Lara is cause he wasn't expected to struggle at all, by most who totally gave up on Angulo. IMO both guys came out ahead, and Lara may well be the top guy at 154 (if there is one). But it's not like he's a class above, though it's cool he proved it in the ring by stepping in with everyone willing.
      That is boxing, you think a guy is done and fight night he is not and give you hell, he was 10 pounds heavier, the ring was small and Lara didn't want to do what he always does, he stood in the pocket and exchange with him, you are one to criticize him in the fights that he "runs"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Ur name should be I like weenies cuz u sound like a b.itch!!!
        Your looking at my account name and thinking about ****s, and trying to play keyboard tough guy. FOH

Comment

• I'm shaking my head from some of these comments in this thread. Did you actually want Angulo to continue after that injury? If so, it would be Lebdev all over again and no one seemed to protest if they had stopped that fight...

Comment

Working...
          X