Collapse
No announcement yet.

What division has had the most all time greats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say welter or feather... Then again I might be just speaking out of my personnel favorite fighters. Good tread thou.

Comment

lightweight, heavyweight, middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you know who you could hit up about this? Cliff Rold...he's one of the best writers for this site and i remember him compiling these types of lists..i think he made one for every division...try sending him a message and we just might get an article out of it!
        I'll try asking him then thanks I appreciate it!

Comment

Light Heavy is pretty deep.

Comment

I'd go Middleweight.

Greb, Langford, Robinson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Ezzard Charles, Hagler, Monzon...

Comment

Lightweight or middleweight, probably. Welterweight's list has to be pretty good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                I'd go Middleweight.

Greb, Langford, Robinson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Ezzard Charles, Hagler, Monzon...
                would you pick that list of fighters (including Hopkins as well) over:

ali, Louis, foreman, holmes, frazier, Johnson, Dempsey, Marciano, liston, holyfield, lewis, Tyson, klitchkos?

Comment

Surprised only a couple of people mentioned LW.

But the first ones that come to mind would be WW and HW. You would have to look up each individual list and compare numbers to know for sure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Heavyweight is one of the lesser ones to me, probably Middleweight or Lightweight.

Comment

I will say this is a toss-up between strawweight and Cruiserweight, very close though.

Comment

Working...
                      X